Posts by EmpressEbony

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

CD 50/ BFN and BLESSED!!!

I'm actually happy to report that I tested on Saturday (CD47) and confirmed that I am not pregnant. AF still h ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD38 - 2 Days "late" - Lord's Plan!

Today I'm officially 2 days "late" for AF. I say it like that because I'm going off the fact that be ...

5 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Ultrasound Today & AF Due

Well today I had my 6 week follow-up ultrasound to see if my cyst grew or went away or is getting smaller. It ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Obsessing over Oing: Temp & Discharge!!

Haha Hey ladies!! :wave: I know this is weird but I'm SUUUUPER excited that I'm on CD1 and :period: finally sh ...

6 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Heavenly Confirmation & Comfort

This morning I was awakened to this beautiful message from Our Father. JOHN 14:27 PEACE I LEAVE WITH YOU; ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

The Lord speaking through Habakkuk and CTP

Today I woke up and felt like I had the weight of the world on my shoulders. My husband's job won't tell him i ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

When God says NO

As of today I'm 26 days late for my regular 36 day cycle and the doctor finally called me with the results of ...

24 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Juicing and Bonding

Today I am on CD 29, 18 DPO, Day 28 FertiliTea, Day 4 FertilAid and Day 1 OFFICIALLY JUICING! DH and I got the ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 23/ Day 22 FertiliTea/ 12 DPO

So excited that the Lord blessed us with enough money on today's pay check to be able to afford FertilAid for ...

5 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 21/ Day 20 FertiliTea/ 10 DPO Preseed

Yesterday satan was alive and at work on DH and I. Got into a small argument over love making and timing. Not ...

9 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago