Posts by EmpressEbony

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

My Beautiful Life in 2014

After the last visit to the doctor when I found out I had a cyst on one of my ovaries my king and I started di ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

The Follow-Up

So the wicked witch came and visted me on December 13th.. unfortunately she's still hanging around and I'm a l ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

The Waiting Game

It's been a week since my last entry when I posted about the spotting and wondering if it was implantation spo ...

5 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Implantation Spotting or Jumping the Gun??

Hey everyone!!! I haven't written, let alone logged on, in over a month. My last post kind of sealed the deal ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Survived the 71 Day Cycle - New Beginnings

I've finally started my cycle today and I'm so releived! I explained to my husband last night that I haven't b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 50/ BFN and BLESSED!!!

I'm actually happy to report that I tested on Saturday (CD47) and confirmed that I am not pregnant. AF still h ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD38 - 2 Days "late" - Lord's Plan!

Today I'm officially 2 days "late" for AF. I say it like that because I'm going off the fact that be ...

5 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Ultrasound Today & AF Due

Well today I had my 6 week follow-up ultrasound to see if my cyst grew or went away or is getting smaller. It ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Heavenly Confirmation & Comfort

This morning I was awakened to this beautiful message from Our Father. JOHN 14:27 PEACE I LEAVE WITH YOU; ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

The Lord speaking through Habakkuk and CTP

Today I woke up and felt like I had the weight of the world on my shoulders. My husband's job won't tell him i ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago