Community post

Journal

Survived the 71 Day Cycle - New Beginnings

I've finally started my cycle today and I'm so releived! I explained to my husband last night that I haven't been intentionally avoiding him when it comes to making love but it's hard not to feel broken when my cycle doesn't come. I feel like I having.... something.. pent up inside me that hasn't been released and allowed me to be cleansed. Still no excuse to push my husband away and I've felt horrible about it but I've also felt horrible about myself and my body.

We've hit hard times again but slowly, day by day the Lord is sending us help and letting us know that He hears our cry for help. My husband has been getting some money coming in by helping out with the demolision and reconstruction of our sisters new house and just this past weekend my dad was able to set him up with a friend of his that works for a job agency. Praise God they aren't taking anything out of his check and so far he's been having gret feedback from the supervisors so they have been calling him back for work. Just the tone in his voice when he's able to answer me and converse with me about HIS day is a blessing. I haven't heard light like that from him since he got laid off of his last job.

We were finally able to book the time share for the week of my birthday so we will DEFINITELY be in Colorado from Nov. 8 - 13! We are soooo excited! Not just about the visit but about moving out there! We talk about it all the time and it feels AMAZING to put money in the bank! And even more amazing to finally be able to tell our families that we are moving and have valid points for relocation. I'm blessed.

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo