Posts by EmpressEbony

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Pretty Sure I'm Pregnant

I haven't taken any tests but I'm confident enough in I love for the King of Kings that I can say that I think ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

When to check CM??

Hey Everyone! After thinking I was pregnant for 2 weeks finally started a new cycle. I didn't want to track ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Juicing & Bonding (copy of my journal entry today!)

Today I am on CD 29, 18 DPO, Day 28 FertiliTea, Day 4 FertilAid and Day 1 OFFICIALLY JUICING! DH and I got the ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Bloating Up uuuugh!!

so today I'm 11 DPO/ CD 22 I think and for the past 4 days I've been retaining water like we're going stocking ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Obsessing over Oing: Temp & Discharge!!

Haha Hey ladies!! :wave: I know this is weird but I'm SUUUUPER excited that I'm on CD1 and :period: finally sh ...

6 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

When God says NO

As of today I'm 26 days late for my regular 36 day cycle and the doctor finally called me with the results of ...

24 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

PREGNANT IN AMERICA - A MUST SEE for TTCrs

DH and I came across this movie last night and I'm so gracious to God that He allowed us to see this movie and ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

18 days late AF & Dream

Welp.. today marks Day 18 of :no_af: and I'm very conflicted on how to feel. After all my attempts to get an u ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

CD39/19DPO BFN Dr. Frustration!!!

Ahhhhhhh!!!!:wow: I'm sooo irritated! I've been trying to go to prolife clinics all day today and I swear I've ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Wet Paint Smell

I'm sitting here cleaning my makeup brushes and out of no where I smell this HUGE whiff of wet paint :confused ...

9 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago