Community post

Discussion

When God says NO

As of today I'm 26 days late for my regular 36 day cycle and the doctor finally called me with the results of my ultrasound done this past Saturday.. I have a cyst in my right ovary!

I have to admit that I was hurt and I'm sad... But when God closes a door he opens a window for us. We just need to be in tuned with Him, put HIS plan before ours and have faith that He does know what is best for us and His mission for our life.

Just wanted any women out there that are not getting their even if you did have faith in Christ... It is all part of His plan.

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

24 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 24 Replies | Last Page

So very true ... Also sometimes hard to remember when getting swept away in the emotion of our own hopes and plans though isnt it. I have a metabolic condition so pregnancy takes a lot of planning and half way along that journey I received news that I had suspected Hugh grade abnormalities on my pap smear .... Was hard to hold on to the knowledge that there was a greater plan than mine but was blessed with clear results from further tests and now hoping for a bfp this month

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Thank you for bringing me back to earth!
I was soooo dissapointed when AF arrived this moring, and just felt like I am not good enough to conceive a Child.

But I know that God has a plan set out even before I was even born.

Truly hope you will be blessed.

Baby Dust

Lalie xx

11 years ago

I do agree with you ladies, God is able. Here some bible's verses idlk to share with you. I do meditate on them every day.

Don't be afraid, for I'am with you! Don't be fritened, for I'am your God! I strengthen you_ yes, I help you_ yes, I uphold you with my saving rigth hand! Isaiah 41:10

For I am the Lord your God, the one who takes hold of you rigth hand, who says to you, Don't be afraid, I am helping you.
Isaiah 41: 13
Is the Lord's hand shortened? Now you will see whether my word to you will come true or not! Numbers 14: 18

The one true God acts in a faithful manner; the Lord's promise is reliable; he is a shield to all who take shelter in him. Psalm 18:30

The one true God is my mighty refuge; he removes the obstacles in my way. 2 Samuel 22: 49

For I know what I have planed for you' says the Lord. I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you. I have plans to give you a future filled with hope. Jeremiah 29: 11

So do not throw away your confidence, because it has great reward. For you need endurance in order to do God's will and so receive what is promised. Hebrews 10: 35-36

Now without faith it is impossible to please him, for the one who approaches God must believe that he exist and that he rewards those who seek him. Hebrews 11:6

So that we who have found refuge in him may find strong encouragement to hold fast to the hope set before us througth two unchangeable things, since it is impossible for God to lie.
Hebrews 6:18

Hope that those bible's verses wil help you holding on to your dream. For nothing is imposible to God. ( Luke 1:37) and even people may have told you that it will impossible for you to achieve a pregnancy. Know that What is impossible for mere humans is possible for God. ( Luke 18:27)

May he grant your heart's desire; may he bring all your plans to pass! (Psalm 20:4)
May the sovereign God bless you! May he make you fruitful and give you multitude descendants! Then you will became a large nation.(Genesis 28:3)

If you received and believed it say AMEN!

For I am the Lord your God, the one who takes hold of your rigth hand, who says to you, Don't be afraid, I'am helping you.

11 years ago

@Bemo AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!

Thank you ladies for responding on here! Feels great to know that we're not alone. I will be sure to keep you all in my prayers!

I'm feeling alot better today after DH and I talked. It was bothering me that it didn't seem to bother him about my cyst but he was very sad and hurt that I was not pregnant.

God Bless you all!

11 years ago • Post starter

"Faith in God includes Faith in His timing"

I have to remind myself this every single day. I'm 21 (yes I'm young) I've been with my husband for 8 years. Married for 1. We've been "putting it in God's hands since our wedding and actually TRYING (tracking temps, ovulation tests) since November.
I use to have really really unpredictable cycles. I could go like 4 months without one sometimes. In January they started to get more regular. We've literally timed it out almost perfect for the last 4 months. I ovulate between day 16-18. So we BD day's 12-20ish each cycle. I use ovulation tests so I know when exactly I ovulate just to be sure. Still nothing! I really thought this month was going to be successful. My boobs were killer sore, I have increased CM, sore throat, stuffy nose, bloating and gassy.
I'm now 14 dpo and still get a BPN. :(
It's sooo frustrating to be trying and doing everything "right" and still get no results.
Any suggestions??

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Friendship tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Thanks so much for this post has been very helpful for me to remember this. I ended up getting two bfps and a positive blood test early last week but then by the end of the week had miscarried. My first miscarriage and I have to say the last couple of days have been hard emotionally, feeling rather fragile and weepy which is very unlike me. Have to just hold onto gods timing and plan in all of this. Would really appreciate prayer and will be praying for you all to. Shawna what ended up happening ? Did you get a bfp or did af show up ? Have you had any test for hormone levels speem count etc ? Baby dust to all xo

and hoping for a

11 years ago

@Shawna I'm so sorry for not responding.. I didn't know I had to scroll so far down to see more posts I just thought they weren't showing up. As far as suggestions.. 1- I wanted to let you know about FertiliTea. I've recently started drinking it, it is supposed to regulate your cycles as well as increase fertility. 2 - I've realized that obsessing over tracking and knowing EXACTLY when we are ovulating is like trying to play God and we can't do that. I know that's what this site is designed for but when we make tracking, temping and testing our lives we've idolized something that is supposed to be a blessing. And when we put anything before God we are idolizing it. I realized it when I was going to the rest room in the morning, taking my phone and texting myself my temp before I even said thank you to the Lord for giving me another day. It's hard not to let this desire take over our lives and our every waking thought but there is more to life than trying to time when we are having a child. Now I'm just concentrating on eating healthier, exercising, dissolving my cyst, drinking FertiliTea, working on our business plan and my book. There is much more to life than just worrying about concieving a child and we have to allow God that reign.

@Alima I'm so very sorry for your loss! It always breaks my heart when I hear about this happening to women and I know it's hard to be positive through the pain. We just have to remember that the Lord has a plan for everything He puts us through. A co-worker of mine miscarried last year and it was hard helping her get through it. But when she did she ended up concieving healthy twin girls that are now going on 1 1/2 years old. I know it's hard to see the good in what the Lord allows us to go through but He does love us we know that, He does want us to carry out His mission for our lives but He has to know that we are willing to bear whatever cross He see fit for our lives. Whether it be chilldren or not.

You all are in my prayers daily! And please feel free to inbox me if you ever want to talk and I'm not online!

11 years ago • Post starter

This is a hard journey for all of us. But, its for a reason and I know that it will be worth it.

User Image

11 years ago

Yes. I think I've been stressing about it too much. This month I've decided that for a couple months I'm not going to track anything, and just let things happen. We shall see how this goes! When I told my husband this, he just laughed and said I'd never last. lol. But lately I've been more at peace with everything. Hopefully this will help! I know it'll all happen when it's meant to be :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Friendship tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

This was so helpful ladies,

I just came back on this site today, I only check it every couple months now because my cycles have been so off due to third degree burns and skin graft surgery on my right arm that I suffered last August, right after our wedding. :( I am also underweight but generally healthy and so what feels like "rejection" is very painful every month, after already suffering a life-changing accident.

Coming across these posts, particularly the bible verses was so helpful and exactly what i needed to see today. I was just looking on here for some "tricks" to getting pregnant but I agree you are so right, obsessing this way is like trying to play God, and he will GIVE us our beautiful babies when the time is right.

Now I am motivated to again start taking vitamins, and continue to eat healthy and maybe exercise haha and just enjoy this time in my life with a loving husband. .. and maybe research that FertiliTea :)

Thanks again ladies you are great examples of faith, and more helpful than any "tricks" that have been posted on other pages.

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo