Posts by EmpressEbony

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Discussion

Nerve Test Effecting "trying"??

So I'm scheduled for a nerve test on Friday :confused: and honestly :think: I'm always trying to get out of it ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Praying over my Lil Soldier

I don't know what it is that's come over me.. I'm very emotional right now! I just have this overwhelming feel ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

13/14 DPO Deep Prayers!

Last night when I got home from work and was cleaning my makeup brushes I had a strong smell of wet paint. I k ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

10 DPO Body Rash

So I doubt that this is a symptom of pregnancy but I'm going NUTS over here! I started getting itchy yesterday ...

13 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

12/13 DPO Excited!!!

I did some research yesterday about the rash I had Saturday and it sounds like it might have been pregnancy re ...

6 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Something we can all relate to: WAITING FOR YOU

Written by ME! I sit here wondering What the outcome is. Do I have to wait two weeks, In agony like th ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

12 DPO New & Increasing Symptoms!!

So I was finally able to get rid of that rash and I've had 2-3 people tell me that it could have been pregnanc ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

11 DPO

So I was finally able to get rid of the rash last night with some Benadryl and Cortizone. Still getting the kn ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

9 DPO New Symptoms!!

Hey Everyone!! Again, trying to stay as positive as possible! My irritability level is going up through the ro ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

9 DPO & Faithful!

This next week is going to be sooo slow I can feel it! I haven't felt this excited, nervous, and hopeful since ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago