Posts by EmpressEbony

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Discussion

CD39/19DPO BFN Dr. Frustration!!!

Ahhhhhhh!!!!:wow: I'm sooo irritated! I've been trying to go to prolife clinics all day today and I swear I've ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

18 days late AF - Dreaming

So today I'm 18 days late for AF and still nothing... just dreams. This morning marked the 2nd time I've dream ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD44/24DPO, No AF - Appointments

So yesterday I spent an hour on hold with Kaiser waiting to speak to a nurse. My mom is concerned about my pai ...

5 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD41/21DPO, AF 5days late - MY DREAM

This morning I woke up at 6:30 to take my temp and ended up calling in from work and going back to sleep. When ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

18DPO/CD38 Still NO AF

SO I'm 2 days late on AF and it looks like there is no sign if her! Had some creamy white discharge this morni ...

9 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Wet Paint Smell

I'm sitting here cleaning my makeup brushes and out of no where I smell this HUGE whiff of wet paint :confused ...

9 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

BFN but no AF, very precise cycle

Hey I was wondering if anyone could give me some guidance on how long I should wait to make an appt with my do ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

17 DPO - AF Due - NO AF!!!

So AF was due today and NOTHING ALL DAY! She usually comes in the morning and I'm very regular so I'm SOOO exc ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

15 DPO Nipples!!

Hahaha I'm all excited because my left nipple started to feel sore and my left breast started to itch just a m ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

15 DPO Nausea & More Symptoms

I honestly pray to God every morning that I'm not making this stuff up and reading too into anything. I just t ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago