Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@Kmangal how are you doing this cycle? I think I'm out of the running for a Apr baby so I've popped in to join you in the hope for a May baby.
AF is due Monday. I took a test this am and it was bfn. So I've resided to think AF will come right on time.

User Image

6 years ago

@Tashuurr
Oh gosh...sorry that it didn't happen last cycle for you
I'm CD 11 right now and set to O in about 4-5 days. I'm trying to not obsess but it's kinda hard! LoL. I saw my doc who wants me to do Clomid next cycle if we don't have BFP this month. Not sure how I feel about that but we'll see.
FX this is the month for both of us!

User ImageUser Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls heres to our month this month
I am on cd 6 2nd last day of letrozole going in for follicle scan on tuesday!
4th medicated cycle have a what if appointment at end of the month to figure out our plan going forward if we dont get a bfp this month.
Kmangal go for the clomid! Why not?
Just make sure they give you progesterone with cloid as they tend to thin your lining thus my doc prefers letrozole.
But dont think we will need it next month

6 years ago

Hi Kmangal any signs of O ? Do you use opk's?
Tashuur af showed yet?
I'm on cd 9 now went in for scan have 3 follicles got to yrigger tonight. Smallest is only 14mm might be too small .
Beta test on the 25th x

6 years ago

Hi! I have been using OPK this cycle..haven't gotten a surge yet...but they are getting darker. I've got 4 different apps and they have me O'ing between today and Thursday! We did yesterday and will try again tonight/tomorrow. My SO has a low sex drive...and I always thought men were horny little toads wanting sex all the time!!
@OdetteK I'm hesitant about the Clomid because I got pregnant with spontaneous triplets December 2016. So given that I naturally conceived multiples can you imagine with assistance!!
But given my age (39) I think I will do whatever doc says so that we can have our rainbow baby.

User ImageUser Image

I will o in 36 hours so close in cycle and understand the bding on demand. We tried spermaid for hubby with staminagrow and has definitely uncreased sex drive.
Can understand the hesitance with clomid but have done so much research and it really only increases chances of multiples by minimal percentage. Being on meds we had the discussion of having multiples and about how we feel about selective reduction and just being clear about it made us feel more comfortable.
Enjoy the bd!!

6 years ago

Hey ladies, may I join? I am pretty sure I o'd today and the calculators say if this is our month it'll be May 2018. :) This is our 2nd month TTC after NTNP for about 5 years.

6 years ago

Hi pinkspardel welcome, i o'd today so the dreaded tww starts tomorrow

6 years ago

Hi pinkspardel and welcome!!
@OdetteK oh boy the TWW! I'm right there with you too. Tomorrow is O day for me! Here's to not symptom checking and the swiftest 2 weeks ever!! LoL I'm going on vacation with my OH and SS so I won't have time to obsess with wanting to test!! LoL I probably won't be able to be sneaky with the test anyway with the 2 of those always nosey!! LoL

User ImageUser Image

This TWW is the worst. I'm 3 DPO and the struggle is so real, lol. So far nothing except I've had some light cramping off and on today. Not like AF, much lighter. A lot of times when I have cramps around or after O it is worse than AF. So go figure, lol.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo