Community post

Discussion

January 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Good luck girls :) Hopefully 2015 is very lucky for all of us

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

249 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 249 Replies | Last Page

I start my Clomid tonight at dinner. 250.

9 years ago

250 - that is a big dosage...

Oh while - it also depends what dosage of Clomid you get. I was only on 50 - But also Clomid did not work well for me so they switched me to injections and those drugs were expensive.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey, ladies, I hope you don't mind me popping in on your board. I was on here for a bit several months ago. I saw red's post about the stork website and I actually used it as a test subject when it was still in development. It's not actually an iui. It's a cervical cap that just hold the sperm closer to the cervix. IMO, it's nice as a last stop before moving onto more advanced methods like IUI and IVF because it comes with a "collection sheath" which is pretty much a condom so you can have sex (if you're with a male partner), then there's a contraption that allows you to place the cap against your cervix. It's easy enough, but the condom thing is pretty thick and then things get slippery when you're trying to place things. My RE considers my DH and I to be unexplained infertility, but his morphology isn't that great. Apparently, there's some disagreement in the infertility field on how much that impacts things which I think is ridiculous.

9 years ago

fingers and toes are crossed for you Texas.

Welcome Lulu- and thanks for the info about that kit. I took a look at the website and it did look interesting.

9 years ago

Hi Lulu :) Are you back to TTC?

Basia - We never stopped trying. My DH and I are both almost 33. We've been trying since Oct 2012. My gyno did 2 IUIs with Clomid for us in early 2014, but they didn't work. Through one of the girls on this forum, I found out my thyroid levels were higher than they should be in order to conceive and maintain a pregnancy, but my gyno didn't catch it. Went on meds, hoping that would do the trick-it didn't.. Went to an RE in October-had another IUI in november with Femara-didn't work. So, we are moving onto IVF. My pre-ART conference is scheduled for next week so hoping for the ivf cycle to start early Feb. It's been a frustrating 2 years so hopefully, this works.

9 years ago

Lulu - hopefully IVF works for you :) I am going to see my RE for the post-operation appointment tomorrow and we will be talking about next steps. I did 2 IUIs - both BFN :( I would love to just move to IVF but I am not sure if the insurance will let me do that or I have to have one more IUI before that.

Also I signed up for a Free IVF seminar tomorrow :) If we decide to do IVF both my husband and I need to attend this seminar so we decided to do it sooner then later.

Ok think the Clomid gotten to me. I was bawling at a commercial. Lol

9 years ago

Texas - definitely clomid got to you haha :) 250 is a big dosage.

AFM - going to see my RE today for my post operation checkup. Hopefully I can still do IUI or IVF in January. Not sure how many DPO I am - possibly 10.
My husband and I signed up for a free IVF seminar for today. The clinic I go to requires us both to go to this seminar before IVF. It is 2.5 hour long and basically they go through entire process how everything will look like. Even if we don't get to do IVF I think that would be a great educational experience.

Is anybody testing anytime soon? gets IUI done or transfer ???

Hi Ladies,

Welcome Lulu!

Basia - hopefully you are cleared to start. It's great to have insurance pay for this stuff, however the one downside is you have to do it their way. They may make you do another IUI before moving to IVF. It would be nice if they left that to you and the doctors to decide, which hopefully they do.

AFM - I'm on day 5 of stims. So far so good. Starting to feel a little more pressure, but overall haven't really had many side effects. I'm only taking gonal-F right now, that could also be why. My guess is I will have the retrieval next week. I'm really hoping for Friday so I don't have to take more than one day off work - we already have one person out on maternity and now my boss will be out on leave as well. Our 5 person office is dwindling, so I hope to not be out for too long. Oh well, nothing I can do about that.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo