Community post

Discussion

August 2017 Babies!

View Full Post

And On to The Next... 15th cycle for me. This is a group for all the women with EDD of August 2017 and hoping to get those elusive BFPs.

I'm CD3 today. I'm starting my first round of an increased dose of Clomid. I did 4 rounds of 50mg, so now doing 2 rounds of 100mg. Hopefully it works. Also taking prenatals, extra folic acid, Vitamin E, B6 and Baby Aspirin for good lining and good egg quality.

Good luck ladies!

109 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 109 Replies | Last Page

Amarah - So sorry! I hope you get your Christmas miracle.

Calvin - Do you have any plans to go ask for bloodwork? Or are you just in a waiting pattern until you get AF or a BFP?

AFM - I had my ultrasound today. I have three follicles growing, they are 25, 23, and 13. Awesome! Doc thinks I'll ovulate today or tomorrow, no later than Wednesday. However, my opk's are completely white. Not even a hint of a second line. I have always ovulated the day of or the day after a positive OPK, so if I'm really about to ovulate, I should see a second line. Weird. Oh well. He said to call if I don't get a positive by Wednesday. I don't know what he'll do, but I will call if I don't have one by then.

7 years ago

@wendybird thank you! And good luck! Sounds promising. :)

User image

7 years ago

Well Af got me after all . Im quite sad because this was our last month trying(for now). We are going to take a break for 4-5 months and start trying again but im still gonna hang around and track my cycles.

ZMT and Amarah so sorry, i definately know how you feel. Hopefully you'll both get your Christmas miracles. That would be a great Xmas present

Calvin fingers crossed for you

Blessings congratulations!!

For the rest waiting to test good luck!!!

7 years ago

Im hoping this is it for you @calvingirl

Thank you so much @charmed...I reallly hope you do stick around...I know how you feel and I would love to keep you company until you guys are ready again

7 years ago

Thank you for the support @Charmed... sometimes you do need a break...take your time. :)

ZMT- let's hope we get our Christmas babies! I'm rooting for us both :)

User image

7 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I dropped out for a while - we were traveling for Thanksgiving and our first IUI was a bust - ovulating again today so hubby and I are doing it naturally this month but in two weeks we are slated to start IVF which is going to be so painful financially. Ugh. Is anyone else planning IVF for late December/early January?

Anyway, the stories on here are so heartbreaking and inspiring at the same time. I really do hope we can all realize our baby dreams in 2017 if not before.

7 years ago

Hi Violet123,

I would like to join this forum while we start our IVF cycle#2 using our frozen embryo. Last IVF cycle worked till 8 weeks, saw the heartbeat but lost the baby soon after. I went through D&C and then they found polyps...so hysteroscopy. We are finally ready...started lupon injections today...I am excited! Have the transfer scheduled for Dec 29th. What about you?

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

Well I'm 11dpo and couldn't wait until the end of the week, tested this morning. Faint positive! I am freaking out, I absolutely cannot believe it! I'm at work and completely not able to concentrate on anything, I'm so excited! But I'm also really worried about it being so early, I'm not even due AF until Saturday. I really hope this sticks!

For all of you starting another cycle, you never know this could be the one for you. Keep your spirits up, I'm praying for you all xxx

7 years ago

CONGRATS BabyBiggles!!

AFM - I'm most likely either 9 or 10 dpo, and I caved and took a test even though I know it's early. BFN. I'll wait a few days and test again, but not feeling super confident at this point.

I also have a bit of a question. I had heard that the basic rule of thumb for seeking out additional his/hers fertility testing is to give yourself 1 year of TTC first. Well, my husband and I have been trying for just over a year, and we've had 2 pregnancies, but neither were successful. They did blood work after my second miscarriage and found a gene mutation so now I take a bunch of folate and baby aspirin, but, my doctor even mentioned at that point that, I could stay with her as my doctor or switch to someone who specialized in patients with fertility difficulties. That it was up to me. I haven't changed doctors cause I feel like changing doctors means I'm saying I have issues with fertility and I'm not just ready to say that cause it makes it real.

Anyway, my real question is - if this cycle is unsuccessful (which I'm afraid it may be) should my husband and I request additional testing? or go to a fertility clinic? It's been over a year, but I have gotten pregnant. It just seems that staying pregnant is the hard part for me...

Maybe today is just a tough day for me and I want answers I don't have.

Anyway. Good luck to everyone!! Hope to see more BFPs!

7 years ago

Thanks! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

In my opinion, I would go to the fertility clinic. I know it's scary and it makes it feel like there is a "problem" but they are the best people to know what's going on and to help you. My DH and I had been trying for a year and a half when I was diagnosed with PCOS and referred to the fertility clinic, it was an awful thought because it felt like admitting we didn't work properly and I was worried it'd never happen for us. A month later I ovulated for the first time that year and conceived our son. Now here we are two years later and we've fallen pregnant practically first try, although far too early yet to say that with any certainty! My point is, you just never know what's going to happen but you might as well take the best help and advice that you can get. Good luck xxx

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo