Community post

Discussion

August 2017 Babies!

View Full Post

And On to The Next... 15th cycle for me. This is a group for all the women with EDD of August 2017 and hoping to get those elusive BFPs.

I'm CD3 today. I'm starting my first round of an increased dose of Clomid. I did 4 rounds of 50mg, so now doing 2 rounds of 100mg. Hopefully it works. Also taking prenatals, extra folic acid, Vitamin E, B6 and Baby Aspirin for good lining and good egg quality.

Good luck ladies!

109 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 109 Replies | Last Page

Dear frog, that is so bizarre! Did you have unprotected sex after the mc? I am just confused like you.

I had a mc followed by d&c...then they found polyps...had to go through another procedure to remove them...followed by full pelvic rest...so, we have not even bd for a while...just sharing my scenario...sorry if it is tmi!

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

@dsinha I am sorry to hear about your mc. I had a d&c and was supposed to not have sex for 2 weeks, for infection purposes, we only did 1 or 2 times since I felt fine. It was before my fw though, at my f/u I told doctor and he said it should be fine to TTC before a period but they prefer one but doesn't really matter since I was all healed up, etc. I can't even recall the last time we used protection, I think right after my son was born lol.

7 years ago

Frog- very sorry for your loss. Fingers crossed for being fertile after a MC. I hear it happens very often.

I'm not even sure when I ovulated this month. My temps were a bit wonky. Had a spike on day 15, then dropped again then up again. They are up now and I'm CD 25 so pretty sure I did ovulate at some point. Hubby was away most of my fertile time though... We probably only had one good try. AF due Dec 10. Not sure if I will test before that or not.

If I'm PG this month I'll end up missing my BFFs wedding as will be due the day of and the wedding is far away, so feeling conflicted.

7 years ago

Hi ladies! 5 dpo today and just so impatient for this next week to go by so I can poas... Never imagined myself wanting to do that so badly Here's hoping to a lucky cycle... Fx for all you other ladies, what's news with you all? We can symptom spot together!

7 years ago

@cdnjen thank you. That would definitely be conflicting you want your baby but also want to be there for your bff! It will all work out like it should, fx you get your bfp soon !

@Allison yes the 2ww is the worst! Good luck and fx for your bfp!

7 years ago

I got my crosshairs! I'm now 4dpo (though I really think I'm just 2 dpo). Now, to wait, and wait, and wait. I'm testing out my trigger shot.

7 years ago

Bfp well faint Dec 1 confirmed later that night with blood EDD Aug 12th

7 years ago

Congrats Jadore! Post a pic!

7 years ago • Post starter

Anyone around 13 DPO?? Im looking for some support.

7 years ago

Rockay I'm 10 dpi today! Not feeling many symptoms but I had s crazy vivid dream last night that I had a baby, so hopefully it's a sign? Lol! How are you feeling?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo