Community post

Discussion

December IUI/IVF

View Full Post

TTC with IUI or IVF :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

81 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 81 Replies | Last Page

Tubal we will be waiting to hear more good news :)

While, I did read the MTHF conditons needs activated folate acid and vitamin B supplements (I glad your are taking some activated folate. A good three months plus of it is bound to help.

I'm frustrated, cycle day 23 and I had light bleeding, now it has stopped. I normally don't bleed until cycle day 30. I really hope it is not breakthough bleeding again :(

9 years ago

Tubal, congrats on ur pregnancy I wish you a very healthy one :).
Thorn, glad to hear insurance isn't an issue anymore and u are moving forward to get the IVF started.

Red and while... don't know too much about the mutation, but hopefully the vitamins and supplements start working soon.

Basia, hope AF starts ASAP.

As for me I am 10 DPIUI. I still don't have any signs or symptoms but that's a good sign for me. And I am expecting AF not to show up next Tuesday, and if it doesn't I will test the day after.

9 years ago

Tubal! This is great news and so exciting. Totally understand the anxiety of another let down. Keep us up to date when you can. We want to hear good stories, too!

Lili - Have you contacted your doc office about this? What about taking a pregnancy test just in case something was missed? The drugs can do funny things so it's not too surprising to hear you're not on target. Some other ladies have had same issues.

Good luck to everyone else waiting. My OB cleared me on Monday to start trying again. She even said I could try after first period and not wait a full cycle. Kind of makes me nervous because I want to learn more about this MTHFR thing and build up more good folate in my system before trying. But, I don't even know when my period will come. Patiently waiting....

9 years ago

Tubal - No!!! you need to keep us updated girl :) you are giving us hope that it can happen. We will be waiting for your updates so don't feel like you can't post or anything. We are truly happy for you.

AFM - AF started on Saturday and the bitch came full force. I actually took some major pain killers so I could function that day and well they knocked me out and I guess the dosage was too high because I turned green. Hopefully after Monday no more crazy pain when AF is here. I am getting more and more excited and nervous. As a control freak I don't like the idea that I will be asleep and will not know anything till I wake up.

We need more BFPs before Chirstmas girls !!! keep them coming

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Lili - were you on progesterone supplements? Progesterone extends my period for sure. Also other hormones might affect your cycle as well - it all depends on a person. But progesterone for sure extends my period by few days. Actually I normally have 28-34 day cycles. The last cycle I ovulated super late and I was on progesterone and my cycle was 40 days long - that never happened to me. A cycle before that I was doing IUI with follistim and trigger shot and progesterone and I think that might have affected my last cycle.

soooo I am very interested who you ladies are and how you look like. I will be putting up my picture for a day or so so you guys can see who you are talking to. It would be awesome if you could do the same. If you don't want to bc of privacy reason I get it. :)

Tubal- congrats on the BFP! I hope you have a healthy and easy pregnancy and baby. It's so nice to hear success stories from others who have struggled in the same way.
Ladies, I'm 9dPO/IUI now- when do you guys let yourself start testing? I'm so tempted to do one now but I'm not sure I'm ready to deal with the disappointment of a BFN.
I'm from Canada so my supplementary health insurance "only" covers the drugs (and I am very grateful for that coverage), I haven't been able to find a plan here that will cover the actually IVF procedure. We have to do ICSI with the IVF so for one round we'll be out of pocket about $10K. Here's hoping we have a few embryos to freeze for future FET's. Our government is working on having IVF treatments paid for through our health coverage but I fear that is a few years off at least. Policy changes are painfully slow.
Is anyone else here from Canada?
Basia, I'll put my picture up today- it's nice to put a face to a name.

9 years ago

browni - give it few more days :) try to wait till Saturday that would put you at day #12

Hi Brownie I live in Canada too, but I have no inssurance since my husband is self employed. We have been paying for everything ourselves. But we are just starting. 3rd cycle of clomid, 2 of them with IUI. I am currently 11DPIUI
Basia I tried to change my picture but I didn´t have too much luck. Will try later tonight see if I can do it. But it is nice to put a face in people we are talking to.
I

AFM my right eye has been very watery, this is my 3rd day with it. I have no allergies, and it doesn´t look like pink eye. I googled it and found out in a differen´t webpage forum that some other girls that were experiencing watery eye or eyes ended having their BFP. So wondering if anyone have heard of this and if it might be an actual sign of regnancy.

9 years ago

Thank you all.. I don't want to be that lady that flaunts it.. I have had enough of them in my life.. that is all.. Beta came back today 8dp5dt at 82! doing another Friday morning.. when i'm 10dp5dt... praying it at least doubles.. but dr is super pleased with the first draw. Progesterone was 28.. he said anything over 15 is great.

opalfoxy: did the bleeding stop? when I was on clomid I had the breakthrough bleed and it was super frustrating!!

Red: I'm so sorry for your loss btw.. didn't get a chance to tell you.. hugs..hope the supplements help! I know nothing about that stuff.. but at least you know there is something you can do about it! I'm glad you get to start trying again so soon.. some OB's make you wait 3-6 months!

ma_espe: praying for you! that's amazing you can wait that long to test.. I always said that is what I would do.. but could never do it!

Basia30: good luck with your procedure.. I hope it goes smooth!!

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo