Community post

Discussion

December IUI/IVF

View Full Post

TTC with IUI or IVF :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

81 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 81 Replies | Last Page

How are you girls doing today? Anyone testing soon? Doing IUI/IVF transfer???

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I've got nothing going on right now. I have an appointment with my doctor near the end of January to see if we can make any hail mary plays, because my heart just aches every day for another baby and it's consuming me. I'm still trying to talk my husband into doing donor eggs or embryos - don't know how we'd pay for it, but I'd figure it out if I could get him to agree.

To make it more fun, AF decided to show up 3 days early, so my mind instantly tried to believe it was implantation spotting. Grrrr.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

essemkay - do you have any idea what is the cost of donor egg or embryo? I just have no idea so I am asking out of curiosity...

I got a BFN on my test and AF will be making an appearance today, so on to January. We'll be setting a IVF cycle up in mid-January. Fingers crossed that works.
Baby dust to everyone still in the 2ww

9 years ago

Sorry Browni.

Hopefully 2015 will bring you good luck :) I might be doing IUI or IVF in January as well

Donor egg is about $25,000-$35,000. Donor embryo (where both the egg and sperm comes from anonymous donors and then the embryo is created) is much much less, about $6,000, but there are no clinics near me that do it - I think the closest place to me is in New Jersey. There is also embryo adoption (where a couple puts their unused embryos up for adoption), but I don't know the costs for that.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

I keep sighing over this page Essemkay

https://www.nightlight.org/snowflakes-embryo-donation-adoption/

It seems like a good option if you are a Christian adoptee of embryos, they seem very organised. Plus you might be able to have a full sibling for your baby later on.

Of course it doesn't help they put a newborn baby up everyweek for me to admire :)

They say $8, 000 out of pocket. I'd imagine you would have a few more expenses to.

There are other non-christian pages but they don't explain the process as well or have educational videos like snowflake

9 years ago

I had spotting last nigh but still no AF. Day 32. I've felt like I was going to get my AF for a week now. I'm thinking I might wait a little longer and try another pregnancy test. Then I will have to go see a doctor anyway, it is so wierd.

9 years ago

Hi girls.. we need BFP!!

AFM... AF showed up on Monday.... I was very upset so that´s why I didn´t post it right away.

I won´t be doing anything til March that I go back to Canada... will just try the natural way and see what happens. I might just get drunk one night and see what happens... seems to work for many... lol just kidding. But maybe if I don´t think to much about it and concentrate in other stuff it will happen. I will still check with you and give you some updates.

9 years ago

Another embryo adoption option that I was looking into is californiaconceptions.com. The cost was $12000, but they offered a refund if it didn't work (assuming you hadn't failed donor IVF before). It seemed like a good option. If it worked you wouldn't care how much it cost and if it didn't you'd get your money back to use toward regular adoption.

Happy Holidays ladies!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo