Community post

Discussion

March 2017

View Full Post

Well CD1 again for me. I was hoping to stay in the February group but a late ovulation pushed me just out.
Last month was emotional as I had a lot of different symptoms than previous months. Also had some excitement at the end the to a longer cycle than I'm used to. I'm really hopeful for this cycle as it will be my 4th month trying and I will be doing natural insemination with my donor to hopefully increase my chances.
Anyone have any other tricks to try? Maybe epo or red raspberry leaf tea? Anyone used those? I used preseed last cycle and will be using it again this time.
Last month my insemination timing got messed up as I injured my back on expection ovulation day and ended up ovulating 2 days late. Hoping for no complications this month.

212 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

201 - 210 of 212 Replies | Last Page

13 DPO. Guess what, another bfn. Urine was super dark, still spotting brownish stuff. Temp 97.94 I should get AF any day now. So you know what, enjoying a hot cup of coffee this morning. forgot how good it taste. My comfort in a cup.

7 years ago

10dpo. Boobs feel fuller and still achy. Test had the faintest shadow but still nothing I can capture on camera. Having af type cramps this morning but it isn't due til Wednesday. Temp dip this morning to 97.9 but I also woke earlier and slept with the window open. Still hoping but feeling less sure than before

7 years ago • Post starter

got a strong positive opk this morning test line is much darker than the control
I just had to upload a pic: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=571007

User Image

7 years ago

Morning ladies...unfortunately I think I'm out this month...I got 3 BFPs in a row every morning...getting slightly darker each time...and then yesterday it was slightly lighter and then this morning a BFN. Absolutely devastated as we had finally started accepting we were really pregnant and now nothing! I guess we just have to wait for bleeding to occur and then try again.
Good luck to everyone x

7 years ago

Morning ladies...unfortunately I think I'm out this month...I got 3 BFPs in a row every morning...getting slightly darker each time...and then yesterday it was slightly lighter and then this morning a BFN. Absolutely devastated as we had finally started accepting we were really pregnant and now nothing! I guess we just have to wait for bleeding to occur and then try again.
Good luck to everyone x

7 years ago

Good luck to everyone x

7 years ago

Hugs I'm so sorry may have been bad test. I bought a box at a family dollar and got false pos rechecked with another store and got neg. my problem is I always test too early. I get overly excited. My heart feels devastated for you.

7 years ago

I think I'm out as well. Low temps yesterday and this morning. It would be early for af as I'm not due til Wednesday. Maybe I marked ov wrong or its just a wonky cycle.
Just wait a see I guess

Don't throw in the towel yet Fruit.

7 years ago

Af just showed up so I'm out. I'll join you in April due date group chicks

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo