Community post

Discussion

March 2017

View Full Post

Well CD1 again for me. I was hoping to stay in the February group but a late ovulation pushed me just out.
Last month was emotional as I had a lot of different symptoms than previous months. Also had some excitement at the end the to a longer cycle than I'm used to. I'm really hopeful for this cycle as it will be my 4th month trying and I will be doing natural insemination with my donor to hopefully increase my chances.
Anyone have any other tricks to try? Maybe epo or red raspberry leaf tea? Anyone used those? I used preseed last cycle and will be using it again this time.
Last month my insemination timing got messed up as I injured my back on expection ovulation day and ended up ovulating 2 days late. Hoping for no complications this month.

212 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

121 - 130 of 212 Replies | Last Page

I am 12 dpo today.. think I will test tomorrow morning if temps are still up.

User Image

7 years ago

How exciting Trying. I wish I was that far along. Still waiting on my pos Opk. It is for sure getting close, the line is getting darker. Having ovary pains and when I wipe get lots of watery ewcm. Cd 10....I say that but AF showed late first day with bright red spotting on pad so when I woke up the next morning it was really there. So from spotting to full on AF so I called it as first day when i woke up the next day when heavy and then the heavy went two days and two days of light then done. So really this could be cd 11. Either way I should O In next day or two. Temp 97.03 insomnia last night got up twice to pee. I swear i feel pg already. If DD will only sleep in her own bed we could start trying for baby brother or sister. Been 3 long weeks of nothing

7 years ago

Fingers crossed for you Trying

Chicks- sounds like O is on the way! Does she let you guys slip out of bed? I we do most of our BD elsewhere in the house

4dpo and woke up with lots of gas and dull aches in my lower stomach. We BD'd last night and my cervix felt really sore. Other than that, nothing out of the ordinary.

7 years ago

Supermom....she only recently started sleeping with us full time. She is stubborn and hardheaded when it comes to bed time but will nap in her room. It's like she KNOWS and wants to remain the only baby. We will start BDing at nap times. He has a tournament to play and will be gone during the days so little miss priss gonna have to sleep elsewhere for next 3-4 nights.

7 years ago

Lol! I'm convinced our youngest knows too. He coincidently has restless nights when I'm near ovulation time. With it being summer break, nap time is out of the question for us unfortunately since the oldest two haven't napped in years. Fingers crossed you guys have the free time soon to try and catch that egg

7 years ago

I posted my OPKs for today. The bottom one is looking promising. I'll do one more this evening. Let me know what y'all think.

7 years ago

Just posted another Opk. Looks positive to me. Either way caught DD taking a nap and the BDing has begun.

7 years ago

Temp dropped :(

User Image

7 years ago

Temp can drop a little during implantation right? It's possible and besides slots of factors in a drop, how did you sleep, was temp the same in your house, have you been sick or take any meds???? Don't stress yourself out,

Opk is super bright now. We got in 1 bd. DH will be gone all day but I'll be sure we get another chance tonight. He is being really lovey ovary pain starting from both sides, dull ache this morning. Temp 97.02

7 years ago

Fruit...checking on you. How are things your way?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo