Community post

Discussion

March 2017

View Full Post

Well CD1 again for me. I was hoping to stay in the February group but a late ovulation pushed me just out.
Last month was emotional as I had a lot of different symptoms than previous months. Also had some excitement at the end the to a longer cycle than I'm used to. I'm really hopeful for this cycle as it will be my 4th month trying and I will be doing natural insemination with my donor to hopefully increase my chances.
Anyone have any other tricks to try? Maybe epo or red raspberry leaf tea? Anyone used those? I used preseed last cycle and will be using it again this time.
Last month my insemination timing got messed up as I injured my back on expection ovulation day and ended up ovulating 2 days late. Hoping for no complications this month.

212 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

181 - 190 of 212 Replies | Last Page

Sorry you haven't gotten any sleep. If it helps any, I have yellow cm marked as something I had at 10dpo with my 2.5yr old. I've got everything crossed for you!

7 years ago

I've actually been pretty dry this tww. Barely any cm other than a brief surge of creamy in early afternoon that tapers off quickly. Only 7dpo today so its still early. Cervix is still pretty high and firm. Been having sharp pinching cramps in the pelvic area the last two days throughout the day and waking up with more dull pressure. Bbs are absolutely killing me today.

Sorry the little one is stil giving you sleep troubles chicks.

Gonna test on Friday at 10dpo

7 years ago • Post starter

Mickey moo is ok. She had a wee virus but doc said nothing to worry with and I was right about the swollen lymph node behind her ear. Doc also said nothing to worry with. She had lost a little weight but as I write she is dipping a watermelon flavored sucker in a bowl of fresh purple hull peas, hmmm.

I was going to take a test when I got home but I'm cramping a lot today and back hurts so I'm going to hold off. I really think AF about to show up and ruin my weekend.

7 years ago

Just saw my first small amount of brownish discharge. It never fails on 10-11 dpo seeing brown discharge means af. I'm a little sad. I told my dh and it was like someone popped his happy bubble. My temps were low the whole cycle. I don't know I guess back to the doctor so dh can be tested.

7 years ago

Aww I'm sorry chicks.
I'm actually feeling hopeful this time. Bbs are so sore today and temp is still up above even my post of spike. Yesterday and today I had lots of sharp pinching as well as dull ache in my lower abdomen. I'm gonna try and hold out til Friday to test so the test will be more accurate but realistically I'll probably test in the morning, then friday, then Sunday

I never can wait either. Baby vibes to you. Can't wait to see your double line

7 years ago

11dpo temp spike 98.02 hot flashes bfn on a first response 6 day sooner and bright pink when I wiped. I'm out another damn cycle.

7 years ago

We chicks. I'm sorry. I really thought this was the one for you.

Afm 8dpo and a negative test this morning which isn't a surprise. Temp still up at 98.42. Nipples still really sore as well as my bbs near the armpits. Once in a while I get a feeling like letdown but not quite as strong. No nausea or spotting. Cramps are easing up. Didn't sleep great but that could be because my son was in my bed with a tummy ache.
We shall see

I hope it's ok to jump into this convo. You ladies are so supportive of one another and I'm feeling so emotional these days, I thought I'd jump in.

11DPO today and another . Really thought this was our month! If this isn't though, going to have to take at least one cycle off to get surgery. *sigh*

Sending lots of to everyone!!

User Image

7 years ago

Really thought we had it this month with the OPKs and hitting ovulation just right. With that said my temps were crazy low all cycle and once again with DD being sick I wasn't getting any rest and a little stressed by her nonstop clinging to mom like a spider monkey. Today is the first day she has played and allowed me to clean in a week and she is eating so I am very happy for that. We have one last attempt TTC before the doctor wants to test DH. So I have cried off and on since 4 am. I'm so sad I can't hardly think. I just want to go hide under my blanket and not come out until next ovulation.
I keep looking at that test strip just praying for a magical change.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo