Community post

Discussion

February 2017

Well I don't see a February due date thread yet. I just started my cycles yesterday so I thought I'd start one.
This will be my 3rd month ttc and I'm using donor sperm. Slowly getting the hang of tracking symptoms and bbt.

167 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 167 Replies | Last Page

I am on cd6 and we are trying for a second baby. I will be using opks with this cycle. I am hoping for a February 2017 baby x

7 years ago

Cd 5. And cycle 7 TTC Trying to avoid caffeine this cycle and debating on even trying this month or taking a break. Appointment next week with obgyn to get opinion of even trying to get pg. going to see if he will test my thyroid and if he gives us a green light to try maybe asking for clomid.

7 years ago

Glad to see you ladies so I'm not lonely this cycle but sorry that last cycle didn't work for you
Chicks we seem to be on very similar cycles. Nice to have someone who's at the same stage all the time. I was debating trying this cycle as well since my anemia can make me infertile but I think I'll go ahead this month and if it doesn't work I'll take a couple months off
Nice to see you kelzie gl

7 years ago • Post starter

CD 8 of cycle #8. Last cycle was a bust. DH and I both took it really hard this time for no particular identifiable reason. Came home the day after AF started to find him crying and hugging our dog. It broke my heart, but at the same time, it's refreshing to know that he's as invested in this as I am.

Had CD 21 labs last cycle, everything looked perfect, progesterone indicated that I am ovulating. Had my HSG yesterday. Tubes are thankfully clear. I think the next step is for DH to go in for sperm analysis. I know we haven't hit the year mark yet, but I'm still getting frustrated. I'm so thankful for the fact that my OB/GYN is willing to start testing now, since I'm rapidly approaching 35.

Good luck, everyone. I'm hoping to see a whole bunch of BFPs from us all as the month goes on.

7 years ago

Hi everyone! I am on CD 10 and coming off BCP TTC for #2! It was not easy getting pregnant with the first time so I'm hoping for an easier time this go around! DS will be 2 in July!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

I also just started my cycle yesterday and hoping to have my second come february 2017. I was last pregnant in March of this year but it ended in an ectopic pregnancy. So here I am trying again for baby #2.

7 years ago

Same here, TTC. I am on CD5. This cycle I am going to try Pre-Seed.

7 years ago

Well cd6 today and barely any spotting so I'll start with opk tomorrow. Temping and watching cervical mucous as well as using preseed. Does anyone know when I should start with the preseed? I ovulated cd10 last month and cd12 the month before

7 years ago • Post starter

fruit-loops - I'm pretty sure you're just supposed to use Pre-Seed during your fertile window. We only use it if we need extra lubrication during that time. If you ovulate cd 10-12, then I'd say you should probably start using it fairly soon.

7 years ago

CD 8 starting to see increase in cm. I should O around Cd 12. Still have not fully made my mind up into hardcore trying this month because I want to know what Doc going to say Monday. Besides DH is 44 and his testosterone is low. which may be the real problem. we only bd maybe once a mth unless I tell him I'm Oing then it goes to 2-3 x. Maybe I should tell him I'm Oing more offen....he wouldn't know the difference

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo