Community post

Discussion

March 2017

View Full Post

Well CD1 again for me. I was hoping to stay in the February group but a late ovulation pushed me just out.
Last month was emotional as I had a lot of different symptoms than previous months. Also had some excitement at the end the to a longer cycle than I'm used to. I'm really hopeful for this cycle as it will be my 4th month trying and I will be doing natural insemination with my donor to hopefully increase my chances.
Anyone have any other tricks to try? Maybe epo or red raspberry leaf tea? Anyone used those? I used preseed last cycle and will be using it again this time.
Last month my insemination timing got messed up as I injured my back on expection ovulation day and ended up ovulating 2 days late. Hoping for no complications this month.

212 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

171 - 180 of 212 Replies | Last Page

Keep up the charting chicks. Praying for your little one.
My temp went back up to 98.06 this morning. I think my body had a gotten used to temping and him waking at 6 to temp without any alarm. Its nice because it helps make my chart more steady.
Still have a stuffy nose and cough from my flu/cold so hoping that goes away soon.

7 years ago • Post starter

Fingers crossed for you ladies! AF is due in 2 days. Starting to get my usual low back aches and AF cramps, acne, etc. We'll see! I'll test at 17dpo if AF doesn't show by then.

7 years ago

I'm not having any signs either way today. Temp is up just a little. DD is finally feeling better even though she is a cranky little snot and mommy feels like she could use a Grey Goose and cranberry on ice and maybe a pizza. With extra cheese. So over this waiting game. Why can't one of those really smart people that just sit around and invent really cool stuff come up with a way to tell us the day after implantation occurs. A stick that shows a baby for pos and a for neg. 8 DPO and time is standing still.

7 years ago

The witch got me tonight. Very unexpectedly since in all these years of tracking my cycles, I can remember one (maybe two) LPs that were 14days. It's almost always 15-17 at most. Oh well, guess it's time to start my Vitex in the morning and see how that goes.

7 years ago

The witch got me tonight. Very unexpectedly since in all these years of tracking my cycles, I can remember one (maybe two) LPs that were 14days. It's almost always 15-17 at most. Oh well, guess it's time to start my Vitex in the morning and see how that goes.

7 years ago

Aww I'm sorry supermom

Afm I had another temp jump to 98.42 this morning following so low, dull cramping last night. Still having the dull ache/pressure low in my pelvic area.
Cervix has dropped down just slightly from the last couple days but is still firm and closed.

7 years ago • Post starter

Supermom that just down right sucks. I'm so sorry. I feel like I'll be right behind you. Cramps seem to be increasing and feel more sharp for sure like AF cramps.
I broke down and tested. I'm a weakling I know.
9dpo No shock there. Was hoping to see a faint line but nothing but bright white big fat nothing!!!!!
Temp 97.76 it has not reached 98 but one time this cycle. Very strange. I normally have hot flashes and sweat like a fat girl in a sauna.

It got stressful during implantation time and lack of sleep. I didn't feel like we would get our bfp this time. I will wait it out until AF shows and then DH is gonna have to suck it up and go see how his boys are swimming. If not we may have to call it quits.

7 years ago

Supermom.... maybe I'll see you over in April board.

Chick's & frloops..... I've still got my fingers crossed for you both! Continuing to follow your tww!

7 years ago

Had some yellow tinged slimey like cm when I wiped. It's mostly been creamy. Has anyone else had this ?

7 years ago

Guess who didn't sleep.... I'm surprised I'm not a little on the psycho side. Maybe I am and no one is telling me. 10 dpo temp way off because no sleep and had to test way off regular time 97.79 bbt chart looks pitiful. It's going to be a no go for this month. Had a sharp fast pain from my lt ovary all the way down to my lady. Been getting stronger AF cramps last few days. I normally start spotting 10-11 dpo so today is a wait and see game. One game I'm getting sick of. Dh thinks I'm pregnant because he feels pregnant symptoms!! Lmbo that's so sweet but he has no clue. He says he feels extra tired lately and hungry. He had ice cream. Lol. He trips me out. Gotta love him.
Taking dd to pedi today. Found a lump behind her ear. Guessing swollen lymph node but want to make sure.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo