Community post

Discussion

March 2017

View Full Post

Well CD1 again for me. I was hoping to stay in the February group but a late ovulation pushed me just out.
Last month was emotional as I had a lot of different symptoms than previous months. Also had some excitement at the end the to a longer cycle than I'm used to. I'm really hopeful for this cycle as it will be my 4th month trying and I will be doing natural insemination with my donor to hopefully increase my chances.
Anyone have any other tricks to try? Maybe epo or red raspberry leaf tea? Anyone used those? I used preseed last cycle and will be using it again this time.
Last month my insemination timing got messed up as I injured my back on expection ovulation day and ended up ovulating 2 days late. Hoping for no complications this month.

212 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

151 - 160 of 212 Replies | Last Page

Temp 97.29. That's way down. I tossed and turned all night. Finally just got up at 3am. Caught up on all the drama of FB world. I knew temp would be off. really trying not to symptom check but as I was laying there both ovaries felt achy. Still doing it, like a dull throb.

7 years ago

Well I'm cd12 and pretty positive I ovulated yesterday. My cervix is high but not nearly as soft or open as yesterday and there is almost no cf to even find. Donor is still coming this morning in case Sunday's insem wasn't successful. Now the tww begins.
Oh and temp was 97.52 which is still above my usual coverline so I'm not sure. Wait and see if there is a temp rise.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

I hope everyone stateside had a wonderful 4th of July! Was incredibly irritable yesterday but know it probably had nothing to do with ttc as it was only 4 dpo. Maybe it was the heat/humidity ... regardless poor husband felt my wrath.

Super vivid dream last night, was even calling out in my sleep.

5 DPO today, which means 5 days until I'll poas. I'll have to do that before work :)

Do you tell your SO when you test, do they test with you, or do you just surprise them with the news?? I asked DH this time, and he said he'd like the surprisr.... just wondering what others do!
Good luck everyone!

7 years ago

well i believe i am out this month :(
just started bleading i believe it is AF

but we will see how long it lasts i was hoping for this month
we have been trying close to 5 years now

maybe a trip to the doctors is needed

7 years ago

I think surprise is more fun. Been trying to think of how I'll tell DH if I get our bean. Last time I wrapped the test as a gift and he was like really...I said really, he said really! I said really really! He was so excited.

Sakura I think a doctor visit would be a good idea. I went after 6 mths of no luck TTC and I checked out fine. We are on cycle 8. If no go doctor wants to see us back in August to test DH.

Cervix is firm today. Lots of creamy cm.

7 years ago

Yup I am out.. On Cd 3 :( So weird though I did not cramp like I usually do. The day before I started I was having really bad abdominal pain on my right side.. Hurt to turn a certain way and would could sharp pains it was horrible. Then the next day after I started... is when I noticed that the pain had finally subsided. I was starting to worry that it was my appendix or something it was so horrible (nothing like period pains) Usually my first 2-3 days of my period I have horrible period cramps this time nothing. (I felt I had to discuss that with someone.. lol)

Good luck to you all... While you are waiting to o. Or while you are in you tww

User Image

7 years ago

Sorry to hear that Tryin. It's so hard to know what all the 'symptoms' mean.
And I had my temp shift this morning (98) which means I ovulated yesterday which makes both insemintations great timing. In fact perfect timing. One on ov and one 2 days before. I can't believe how hopeful I am for this one. Perfect timing, lots of mucous, perfect due date (my son's birthday). Now if only I could test and know this early.
Oh this tww is going to go fast. I can just feel it.

7 years ago • Post starter

Trying sorry to hear it. Gear up for next round and stay positive.

Fruit you got this!

Temp is back up 97.71. Still didn't sleep well. My back is killing me. Dd woke up in the middle of the night. She must have realized she wasn't in moms bed. Then later on kicked me in the face. King size bed not big enough I'm going to sleep on the couch. 4dpo it's creeping by for me as always 8 days and I'll test.

7 years ago

Sorry for those of you who are starting a new cycle sending lots of baby dust for an April baby.

I'm 9dpo today. Yesterday was feeling out of sorts and emotional. still feel that way today. Starting to really second guess and thinking this won't be our month. My lower stomach is still feeling super crappy with dull aches (this is day 4 of that) and my lower back is killing me. Might test tomorrow with fmu but I'm not sure if I want to.

7 years ago

Super, I'm going to try not to test until 12 DPO....try......right......but I know if I start spotting on 10 DPO then the big fat AF lady is about to sing. So no need in telling you to hold off. I bought like 20 cheapo dip sticks and I'll probably use every one! I get inpatient toward the end. So if you have some go ahead if you want as long as it don't stress you out Incase it shows neg. I feel stressed out more to wait and thinks it fun to watch...weird...addicted I think. Also said I wouldn't symptom check but every little pinch, pull, cramp and ache I feel I'm like please please please be a good sign. Been watching cm change and everything I read said cm is not a sign and everyone is different. Mine is still creamy slightly pasty. Only 4 DPO so really not much going on. Deep down I feel neg about this cycle. We should have started BDing about two days prior to my first pos Opk because my cm was ew and lots of it. The day of pos Opk it was still ew but not as much and then next day went to just wet but not like it had been. Only got to bd twice. Hell its the only time I can get DH to man up in his old ass stage. Next month I'll be sure to tell him days before pos Opk so I can at least bd 4-5 x

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo