Community post

Discussion

October 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

TTC or TWW during the month of Oct

151 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

61 - 70 of 151 Replies | Last Page

I'm currently 5DPiui. My nipples are super sensitive, I've been gassy, feeling some strange dull cramps and BD was painful two nights ago. My last three cycles have started 15-16 days after my trigger shot and I typically get gassy and sore nipples/breasts. I'm really trying to not get my hopes up as this is my first IUI and I can't test for another 9 days... But who knows how long I will make it before I test. Any thoughts?

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

9 years ago

Jackie "Some people watch the line get lighter (the trigger leaving) and then suddenly turn darker (HCG getting stronger from a pregnancy)" - so if you really have to start testing early you might notice this.

I don't bother after my iui's even though I have no trigger, I do a blood test at 14dpo.

Ma_espe, I am ttc my 2nd child, my first was born when I turned 38 (I tried for 6 years and he was a natural surprise)
I'm 41 now, so I might not get another one. No IVF for me as I am a poor responder.

I think my dr is personally afronted that I am not pregnant, he likes a challenge I think

9 years ago

Hey everyone,
I took another test this morning - but not FMU. I have been dying for a pee about 3am for the past few nights (this is new for me - I never wake up at night). That was probably best considered my FMU this morning but couldn't get myself organised in time to get the test :) So I took one at 5am instead. I got a faint positive again.

I have read around (imagine, us, poring over the internet...) and it seems that triggers are out of the system between 8-10 days - the odd one said 12 days post ovulation, so I am well beyond that now at 15 days. I am starting to get hopeful. I am going to use a different brand of test later to see what happens, before I tell hubby anything, and before I officially decide that I am seeing an actual line for the first time ever!!!

I don't really have any symptoms that are shouting 'You're pregnant!' - just things that could be attributed I think to all of the drugs. Still that 'tightness' in my uterus, and loose stools, sore lower back, sore BBs on and off - I am wondering if I am imagining slight nausea the odd time. Waiting is so hard!

Opalfoxy â?? itâ??s really good that your doctor sees you as a challenge â?? it means he will really want to succeed with you! Thatâ??s the kind of person you want on your side.

Jackie â?? I had 2 IUIs â?? one cancelled because I over-responded and one failed. The one that I got the whole way through I felt a bit like you are â?? but I think I must generally be a bit of an over-responder to the drugs and that probably accounted for some of that feeling. I also remember BDing and it not feeling great. I just kept feeling better and in the end had the same thing I always get before AFâ?? sore BBs. Hopefully youâ??ll start to see some encouraging signs over the next few days.

Basia â?? how are things going?

Opalfoxy and ma_espe â?? how is the wait going? Hope you have a busy weekend to keep your mind off things!!

Hoping to be able to share some good news with you all soon!

9 years ago

Girls, I am so sorry to be hogging the board right now.

You are the first people to see this:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/user_files_hpt_gallery/resized/ctp-163587-1412939726.jpg?s=medium

I was plagued by the faintness of the tests and wanted to use one I knew people consistently found reliable (FRER).

I feel so much more positive that God is working a miracle in our lives right now! In shock. Happy birthday hubby :)

Hoping lots of you see a similar image in the not too distant future.

I know I still need to be cautious because lots of things could go wrong, but I can't believe my eyes.

*Happy tears*

9 years ago

Hi, everyone! My computer has been on the brink and I just got it working again this morning. Glad to hear all of the good news so far.

jojogo, that is definitely a positive! Congrats!!

AFM, I'm only 4dpo. I started a real boot camp this week instead of working out at home to try and lose some pounds and take my mind off of trying. We go to Mexico for a wedding on the 22nd, when AF is supposed to show. Hoping she doesn't. :) Oh, and I see a new OB on the 21st to hopefully work with me and the acupuncturist. November will be our month to start trying again with IUI. Hoping all the meds and hard work the acupuncturist has done is paying off and we'll be a BFP by end of the year!

9 years ago • Post starter

Jojogo: Congratulation!!!! Seems very promising to me :) it is a very dark line, and I have read the same info about when trigger shot should be out of ur system. And you should be past that. About the symptoms I wouldn't be to concerned, I didn't start with them til a week or 2 afterI had a positive test.

Opalfoxy: Hope this is your cycle. And it is great that you are working with a dr that cares enough to take the challenge, sound like the right one for you. I havee a son as well, and I think part of my infertility is due to stress. He resently got diagnosed with autism, but it is a diagnose that we have been waiting for over a very stressful year. I think maybe the stress is making my CM hostile. I didn't get tested for that, but if my feelings are right, IUI will be a solution. I am crossing my fingers that I am right.

9 years ago

Congrats jojogo!! So happy for you!

Red - glad you got a new OB!

Basia - how are things with you?

Opal and ma_espe, and Jackie - the waiting is awful. It's like being in limbo. I'm always impressed with those who can wait to test - i tell myself I will and then I just can't.

AFM - still on BC just waiting for insurance approval so I can start stims. I think last time it took a couple weeks, but the doctor said it should be quicker this time since they already approved it the first time. It just feels like forever. I guess I shouldn't complain since I'm very fortunate to have insurance that covers IVF. There is just so much waiting throughout this whole process - I hate it!

9 years ago

Jojogo - congrats girl :) that looks like a strong positive to me :)

AFM - not sure if I ovulated yesterday. My temp did not go up yet. Or I ovulated and progesterone did not go up yet. I think I will take few days off from forum to just focus on everything but TWW :). I will read your posts but don't want to analyze my symptoms, etc... Been there before and been disappointed.

and girls :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Jojogo, my pregnancy test with a frer was way fainter that that when I first saw it, looks really good to me! I know its early days and it is easy to worry but with a test that dark everything must be good. You could never how the board to me, so happy for you

9 years ago

Ma_espe, yes I think stressing out doesn't help, my first pregnancy appeared a few months after a 6 week holiday, maybe that helped?

Has anyone mentioned to you about Autistic children being gluten intolerant and casein intolerant. Avoiding both is supposed to help their autism symptoms. My close friend has just been through this very same thing as you in the last 3 years, it seems to take them ages to diagnose. Her son's tummy swells up if he drinks milk (really obviously to, then it hurts).

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo