Community post

Discussion

October 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

TTC or TWW during the month of Oct

151 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

101 - 110 of 151 Replies | Last Page

Ugh AF officially arrived today.... Silver lining: I hit my out of pocket max and my Follistim and Ovidrel is COMPLETELY covered by insurance! Takes the pressure off a little. I go Sun for my D3 ultrasound and bloodwork and if all is normal I will begin injections that night for Round 2.

How is everyone else?

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

9 years ago

Jackie and Ma_espe hopefully next time you will both get bfps.

Slgamble, I am certain you will get a bfp with a good AMH like that if I can get a natural one with a AMH of .36 Something will change and then you will get one.

I'm still taking my femara, unmonitored and hopefully I will get a bfp soon too :)

9 years ago

Question for those taking progesterone supplements. This is my 2nd month on one. Since its supposed to help the lining, do you experience a heavier period than before you took anything? Going on vacation the day AF is supposed to be here and kind of want to be prepared.

9 years ago • Post starter

Progesterone just maintains the lining, it doesn't build it up more.

Have a great vacation and hopefully, AF will never show!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

2nd IUI did not work :(
Now I am just waiting for AF to show up

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

So sorry to hear that Basia. Are you doing a 3rd one?

AFM... I am currently at the clinic waiting to get US done. I hope to see at least 2 follicles this time.

9 years ago

Yes... I will be doing 3rd one :). not giving up :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Good to hear, hopefully 3rd one will be the one! I came out a bit dissapointed from the US. Only one follicle so far 10 mm. Don't know if I will get any more follicles at this point, I am CD8. If on my US appointment on Monday there is still one I don't think I will do IUI this cycle. I will see if they can increase clomid amount for the next cycle, since the whole purpose was to try to increase follicle numbers to increase chances.

9 years ago

ma-espe - how was your US today?

9 years ago

Hi, Ladies!

I'm back from Mexico. It was such a blast with all of our friends for a wedding. The best part of the whole trip is the souvenir we picked up...two pink lines!

AF never showed and I kept wondering if I should test. The last few times I was a couple of days late I would POAS, get a negative, and AF would show within 24 hours later. So I held off until we got home last night.

I'm so excited, ladies. After 26 months of trying I can't even believe this is happening. I see the acupuncturist today and will call the OB to schedule. Nervous about my progesterone so hoping they will see me soon.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo