Community post

Discussion

October 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

TTC or TWW during the month of Oct

151 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 20 of 151 Replies | Last Page

Thanks opalfoxy. Can you give me a bit of background on your case, I am a bit lost in the forum, seems like there's some replies missing. Are you diagnosed with anything? Did you take clomid or another hormone with your IUI? What # of cycle are you at? Hope the cramping is a good sign, hopefully ur body getting ready for implantation. I am feeling a bit naseaus and bloated, which is consistent around my O time. I normally get pain on the side where I am ovulating, but haven't have that yet.

9 years ago

hey girls :) CD#7 for me. Tomorrow I have ultrasound and bloodwork to check how I am responding to new meds - for good news. Hopefully there are few follicles growing :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Wish you gd luck!!! I am D1PIUI and I think I am ovulating as I am writing cause I can feel the pain on my right side. A bit more than I usually feel so hopefully that is a gd sign. Keep us updated ;)

9 years ago

ma-espe - YEY :) I also can usually feel when I ovulate but I am far from it. Probably another week of waiting...

isn't that the worse? waiting and waiting and waiting....
if it is not waiting for O date it is the TWW....

girls...

Last month we did not have too many good stories. Hopefully this month will change that :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Yes I hate waiting I am not very patient and the waiting sucks. What treatmeant are you taking? Is this for your first baby?

9 years ago

ma-espe - I will have 2nd IUI this month. First one was with 50mg clomid and it was BFN :(
Trying for the 1st baby :)
This time I am doing 50 units injections of Follistim. Then I will do a trigger shot when they tell me and finally after ovulation I will start progesterone cream.
Tomorrow I will find out how long I need to continue my injections. I am giving myself 6th injection tonight.

what about you?

9 years ago

Trying for second baby. First one I got pregnant first time I tried, which makes this a bit more frustrating. Since I do ovulate on my own and my DH sperm test came back ok, dr started me on the lower dose 25 mg clomid, no inyections, and no progesteron cream. I did get the trigger shot. I really hope it works for you this time :).

9 years ago

thanks girl... same to you :) hopefully there will be lots of BFPs this time :)

and to everybody

9 years ago

Everyone doing their IUIs this month, wishing you all the best. Nice to see the chatter between us - it's great that we can form a little support network even though we're all in different places!

My OHSS type symptoms feel like they are subsiding however I still have a very tubby tummy. Two questions for all you experienced ladies:

Is the tum all due to fluid/swollen bits or will I have to work some weight off?

And - feeling better - is this a bad sign?!

9 years ago

Ma_espe, I'm on my third iui. I have undetectable AMH which means I have a very low chance of concieving. I also have no trigger shot or folistism or progesterone. 5mg of Femara (clomid like drug)

I have produced a perfect baby when I had an AMH of 0.36 pmol. He was concieved naturally after 6 years of trying.

I'm eating pineapple core every day now becasue it is supposed to make the uterine lining more receptive to your egg. I hope it is one of those wives tales that is true.

I've also been to a Naturopath for extra help with vitamins

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo