Community post

Discussion

October 2016 babies

View Full Post

Hi guys... Anyone pregnant with October 2016 as a due date?

Looking for buddies to share the journey with

Xxx

66 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 66 Replies | Last Page

Babyhopes : im happy that your HCG level is rising.. Its a good development.. Dont forget to update us with the good news from the check up tomorrow..

User Image

8 years ago

I live here in NL.. hahaha.. Would be easy for you to obtain the citizenship since South African speaks Dutch as well..

User Image

8 years ago

My grandparents were born in the Netherlands - grandmother in The Hague and grandfather in Amsterdam. That is how I qualified for Citizenship.

In South Africa we speak English and Afrikaans ... Afrikaans is similar to Dutch. Not exactly the same though but it helps to understand the Dutch language a bit.

8 years ago • Post starter

I thought Afrikaans is more or less dutch.. for the new citizenship.. Do u know need to go through any exam for it? i have to take an exam to be here longer than 3 months..

User Image

8 years ago

*Do you need to go through any exam for it? ( spelling mistake just know )

User Image

8 years ago

No I don't need to take any exams... Hopefully one day I can move there or somewhere in Europe. SA is not what it used to be...

I have to take an oath at the embassy and have submitted all my docs and applications already and all has been approved.

I think the schooling and medical facilities are far better there.

Your infrastructure works unlike outs!

Glad things are going well for you babyhopes, if you can post a pic of your scan.
everyone, hope to be joining you soon
Wishing you all a xxx

8 years ago

i think anywhere in the world is more or less the same.. there are always pros and cons.. One thing im sure of is wherever we go we will miss our home country so much..

In SA the facilities looks good as well.. Never been there myself but it seems ok.. In west africa, the medical team from SA come over to help and they are well trained..

Babyhopes are you going to give birth in SA or in the NL?

I wish you plenty of success..

User Image

8 years ago

Hi All,

Just to update .. had my scan yesterday.

All looks good - 8 weeks and 3 days.

Baby measuring 1.9 cm and heart rate of 174!

Such a relief and very happy xxx

Now if I could just get rid of the migraines that I have been suffering with (sniff sniff)

Its a very good news to hear that your pregnancy is going well Babyhopes.. He/she is almost 2cm ! Growing very well..

Do u try the gender predictor? Its fun.. This time the prediction said the baby will be a boy.. i have 3 daughters so we'll see how it goes..

Hope to hear more from all of u..

User Image

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo