Community post

Discussion

October 2016 babies

View Full Post

Hi guys... Anyone pregnant with October 2016 as a due date?

Looking for buddies to share the journey with

Xxx

66 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 66 Replies | Last Page

What do you pay for something like that there?

Here there appear to be two types - one just lets your hear the heart beat and the other gives the actual heart rate beats per minute.

They range from R600 to R1 500. (+-30 to 80 Euros) new and if you can get a 2nd hand one you will pay around 50% of the new price.

8 years ago • Post starter

babyhopes - its about 50 euro .. we can hear the heartbeat and also see the heartbeat rate.. i got a bottle of gel along with it.. its a good buy..

User Image

8 years ago

I will def. get one of those then.

I am 9 weeks now and they say you can use the Inteligender predictor kit at 10 weeks so I'll try that next weekend.

xxx

Babyhopes - im so curious how is the result going to be.. Keep us posted.. !!

User Image

8 years ago

I did the test today and it said boy ... But I've read on the net that people are saying its a scam and only a simple PH test. One lady took two tests and the one said boy ... She changed her diet and did another test and it said girl haha

oooo. its kind of a scam.. ??
Anyway you have fun with it isnt it? thats all matter..

i feel so sick of this nausea.. i love to eat n now i have to force myself to eat.. counting days to meet my midwife..

User Image

8 years ago

It has been soooooo quiet here.. how are you doing babyhopes and others.. Any news?

I went for u/s yesterday and everything goes really well.. the heartbeat is so cute.. :-)

Hope to hear from all of you too..

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Zue .. yes it is very quite I agree.

I am glad your scan went so well. How many weeks are you now and how many cm is baby now?

I had my scan done on the 31st March and baby is looking good. Was very active. Could not see the sex as the little legs were moving too much but the doc did say that he could not see a little penis hehe so not sure if that means we just couldn't see it or whether it could be a girl.

The Chinese predictor test on this website says Girl.

Doctor measured the thickness behind he neck too and said it was very thin so that is a good sign that we are not at high risk for Down Syndrome.

I am 14 week on Sunday.

Going again on the 21st April for another scan and hopefully we can tell the sex then. Will also be going for a whole lot of blood tests that rule out certain abnormalities so I am hoping all will be okay.

Nice to hear from you again xxx

babyhopes- im now 10 weeks and few days.. the baby measures around 3-4cm.. can see the feet and hands.. so funny..
last friday went for the blood test.. withdraw around 4 tubes.. The result will be sent to the mid wife and she will let me know if there is any abnormality.. My next appointment will be on May 6th.. Its a long way to go before the next visit..

They can check already the gender this early.. wow.. thats amazing.. !
Im curious about this little one aswell..

Hope to hear more from you..

User Image

8 years ago

Hope everyones pregnancies are going well! I posted a while ago saying I've lost 7 babies so very worried about this pregnancy. I had a scan at 7 weeks 3 days and saw a healthy baby! I'm now 11 weeks, my due date has changed and I'm now due 1st November instead of October! Congrats everyone!

Mummy to Skyla & Joey

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo