Posts by Babyhopes@123

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

October 2016 babies

Hi guys... Anyone pregnant with October 2016 as a due date? Looking for buddies to share the journey with ...

66 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Dopplers

Hi all, Has anyone used the hand held "at home" Doppler's to listen to the baby's heart beat?

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

HCG Levels

Hi all, What were your HCG Levels at 10 / 11 DPO (if anyone has had a blood test done this early on) Min ...

6 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Finding out the baby's sex

Hi all, What is the earliest that you were able to see your baby's sex? I am having my 12 week scan next ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Inteligender Gender Predictor Tests

Hi Girls, Has anyone tried the gender predictor kits at home? If so, were they accurate when compared to ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

IBS and Migraines

I am 8 weeks 3 days pregnant. I have been suffering with IBS type symptoms and also migraines - 3 horrible one ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Migraines and IBS

I am 8 weeks 3 days pregnant. I have been suffering with IBS type symptoms and also migraines - 3 in 10 days. ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Symptoms

Hello Ladies, I am about 6 weeks now and have the worst swollen feet already - anyone else experience this ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

First ultrasound scan

Hi all, Anyone been for an early pregnancy scan? 5 to 6 weeks since last period? I'm just curious what ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

How many weeks?

Hello girls. Please can you help? I am in the 1st few weeks of pregnancy and was very keen to see how th ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago