Community post

Discussion

October 2016 babies

View Full Post

Hi guys... Anyone pregnant with October 2016 as a due date?

Looking for buddies to share the journey with

Xxx

66 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 66 Replies | Last Page

Nice to hear from u again Emmajade.. My due date is also more or less like u.. ! So now u r more confident of this pregnancy..

User Image

8 years ago

Zue Zue how are you?

It has been confirmed that we are having a girl... very excited.

I am almost 17 weeks now.

What is news on your side?

8 years ago • Post starter

Hallo Babyhopes,

It is so exciting since you can scan the gender now..17 weeks wow times really fly.. Baby girl .. so you will have a pair.. I am so happy for you.. Cant wait to know for myself as well ..

I am now almost 14 weeks.. tummy is growing.. always feel so cold.. May be because of the hormone.. next week i will have my appointment with the midwife again.. cant wait for that.. :-)

I registered myself at some pregnancy websites here in the NL.. and i got several pregnancy fun box.. Love it..

How is the respond from your little boy? Is he happy to have a sister soon?

Hope to hear more from you..

User Image

8 years ago

babyhopes- forgotten to ask .. can u feel the baby moves now ?

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Zue,

Sometimes I "think" I feel the baby but then I am not sure. It sort of feels like gas bubbles popping - if that makes sense?

How nice - what do you get in the fun box?

My son is very happy - he said from the start it would be a girl so maybe it is the "child's intuition".

We are planning the nursery now - such fun.

Will you be having a scan with the mid wife or when will you be able to tell the gender of your little one?

Hi Babyhopes..

Was just thinking of you..

In the beginning the baby might feel like gas bubbles since the touches are soft.. That what i experienced in the past..

The midwife needs to go through several exams and bank procedures before she can get the machine.. My hope was too high that she might brought the machine during the previous visit.. I would have another scan at 20 weeks.. Feel like ages.. next friday will be my 2nd appointment with the midwife.. cant wait !

How nice your boy is really welcoming his little sister.. It would be fun to see how these kids will take care of each other in the future..

In the fun box, i got some pregnancy magazines, 1 can of alcohol free beer.. pacifier, pack of newborn pampers, and some creams + lotions.. Its nice.. Got 3 boxes from different shops..

This forum has been quite quiet.. the forum in countdownmypregnancy is also quiet.. One of the ladies just miscarriage.. The baby stops developing after 8 weeks.. she just noticed it recently after the u/s. Hope that she will recover physically and mentally fast.. May be u can join the forum at the other side too..

Hope to hear more from you soon..

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Zue,

Great to hear from you.

I'm sure you can't wait for next Friday now ha-ha. It is really exciting.

There is a baby expo next weekend that we are going to where there are hundreds of exhibitors showing off their goodies. If you are early enough you also get a free 4D scan.

I received my official Dutch Citizenship 2 weeks ago - sooo happy. My passport is also ready for collection now. What is great is that the baby will automatically be born Dutch now too.

I agree the site is very quiet and I sometimes don't log in as often. We should chat via e-mail rather maybe...

Sad news about the mommy who had a miscarriage ...

Hi Babyhopes,

Congratulations !.. You have 2 nationalities now isnt it? Thats nice.. easy to travel to both continents.. Your DH is also a dutch now? I need another a year to be able to apply to be a dutch.. I dont even know how to speak dutch as well.. I dont meet people much.. Loner type so would not be easy to practice..

Normally during expo they will give away free goodies isnt it?
Enjoy !!

Yesterday the midwife was here.. she explains about the blood test and everything is good.. Here they will wait until the pregnancy get to 42 weeks.. I don't want that.. 40 weeks will be enough for me.. 2 of my delivery were using induce and 1 not using anything.. 2 of them at 40 weeks and 1 at 38 weeks.. i have to read more about the drug free birth.. exciting..

I will message you my email address so it will be easier to keep in touch..

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Zue,

I also don't know how to speak Dutch ha-ha. My husband does not qualify unfortunately - the Dutch are very strict.

My son also does not qualify as he was born when I was not "yet Dutch" but the baby will be born Dutch and will be entitled to the Citizenship.

My husband can qualify for a spousal Schengen visa which would be valid for 5 years and thereafter he could qualify.

Yes I think there will be lots of free samples at the expo which will be fun. I want to get there early to get the free 4D scan.

I am glad the mid wife was there and that all is going well. I can't wait to hear whether you are having a girl or a boy.

Thank you - I got your message and have also replied with my e-mail address.

7 years ago • Post starter

They wait until 42 weeks - that is interesting hey. But I agree with you - by 40 weeks I am sure it will be enough for you.

Do they encourage drug free births there?

Did you have the same with your other deliveries?

I had a C Sec with my son and the doc won't consider natural birth after a C-Sec so he has said that I will have another C Sec again.

They used to do it at 38 weeks and now they do them at 39 weeks here.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo