Community post

Discussion

January 2016 iui/ivf

View Full Post

For anyone who is doing iui/ivf in January.
Lots of baby dust for a fresh new start in 2016!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

111 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

61 - 70 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! Thanks to everyone who posted last night about their HSGs. I was still nervous (maybe more about the outcome than the procedure? Idk) but it definitely helped to hear all of the positive stories!

Chaffins- hooray!

afm- Did the first injection last night... not too bad! The needle is not the worst part, the meds are! This morning were the appointments: HSG looked good! And it was in the hospital like hoping's sister, but it was totally fine. Like you guys said, I could have definitely driven myself.

Ultrasound and blood work looked good today too. We got the instructions for three more nights of injections (tonight, Thursday, and Friday) and then we'll go back in for another ultrasound and more blood work!

8 years ago

Chaffins glad to hear things r going. Those r some sweet little cheeks!

2moms! Yay for everything going so well today so glad to hear!

Afm cycle day 9. I had 2 follicles growing on each sizw one is 12 and one is 10 and then a few others that are growing around 8 or so. So I'm on meds still and go back daily for monitoring now. I have 6 days til ovulation I'm usually day 15 or 16. So they said I could go earlier because of meds! Feeling good and positive, expect for minor headache and serious sore thoart!

Figured I would add today 10 day scan showed lots of growth! Lining is 6.5 and I got 3 on the left 10,12,14 and right side is 8, 10!so happy with those numbers... Hopefully. A few more days and I don't ovulate to ealry. I'm hoping Sunday or later.

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hoping, that all sounds great! Hope the headache and throat are better today.

2moms, glad the injection went well for you! You are probably already a pro by now :)

How's everyone doing today?

AFM, got my OAR results back. Dr said no significant changes so we will use the same protocol as last cycle. Baseline is on Feb 8! I'm excited! Just a little over 3 weeks until we begin. Hubby and I are taking this weekend to ourselves to enjoy some alone time before we start (all our weekends are booked with kids activities but we had to choose one for just us). If all goes as planned with this next cycle, egg retrieval will be during the same time one of our daughters has National dance competition in Florida so she already knows that we will likely have to cancel our flights and she will get to dance with only our prayers with her this year. Thankfully she's only a junior so we aren't missing it her sr year! Speaking of senior year, the oldest wrestles and it's Sr Night tonight. They will acknowledge all seniors and parents on the floor before they wrestle. I already have my tissues ready. Can't believe it's this time and he's graduating in 4 months!

Sorry about getting sideways on my story LOL! I tend to do that. :)

8 years ago

Can anyone tell me about what a frozen embryo transfer cycle is like. I just don't know what to expect...

8 years ago

Hello ladies!

Today has been quite the whirlwind! I had my CD 10 blood work and mid cycle ultrasound. Blood work was better this time around. My FSH was 7 so she said I probably have mixed quality eggs. I had two nice big follicles at 19.6 and 19.5 so they are having me trigger tonight and have my iui on Saturday! Yikes! It's suddenly all happening so fast. Lol. Tomorrow I still go for my HSG and then I'll be heading over the mountain pass so I can stay in a hotel the night before. Of course this weekend my husband is on call so he can't come with me but we knew that was a possibility so we had a sample of his frozen last week.

Hope everyone else is doing well and wish me luck this weekend!

8 years ago

Bens, I'm sorry I don't have any experience with a frozen cycle to help you. What are your next steps?

Jm, how exciting!! Good luck to you! ????????

8 years ago

Baby sounds like you guys are on the right path. It will be here before we know it!

Ben's sorry I can t be of help I have no clue either I think similar to natural bc you won't need all the horomones?

Jm! Yay that sounds exciting! How are u feeling?

Afm so right side is 16 12 and 10 so only 1 grew and then left side is still 10 and 12 didn't really grow which I'm kind of annoyed with. Hopefully not ovulating yet bc they r still too small. They will either call tonight or we continue same as before. Feeling a bit discouraged I was hoping for more growth. Lining went up to 7cm which is good. I'm only cycle day 11 and usually ovulate 16 so hopefully meds don't make me go ealry. I'm hoping for at least 2 or 3 mature eggs. Fingers crossed and baby dust!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies,

Sorry about disappearing for a while. I've been super busy with work since I got back from the Holidays. I'll have to read back through all of the responses. It looks like there's been a lot going on since I was last here.

I'm super bummed today, DH came home and told me that one of his co-workers is pregnant. To make matters worse this is the only other wife amongst his co-works that doesn't have a kid and she had said she didn't want one. I feel so frustrated and upset. On top of that DH and I have been invited to a "meet the Baby" brunch tomorrow for another one of his co-workers. I want to say no but it's a small community and if I don't go I'll be more isolated from the group.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Hi Everyone,

JF- Hope your HSG went smooth and GL with your IUI tomorrow!!! I hope when it is over you can relax through your 2WW!

Babypath- Good for you and your hubby for taking a weekend to yourselves, you most certainly deserve it!!

Hoping - I'll be praying for some nice growth for you prior to ovulation!!

Margie - Sorry to hear this, only go if you will be comfortable going. Hopefully the next "meet the baby Brunch" will be yours!

AFM - I went in this morning (4 days past IUI) to check my progesterone levels. They came back low (not critical) at 9.9 and the nurse said they like to see it greater than 15. So I am starting suppositories twice a day of 25 mg. I am not thrilled about having to take yet another hormone and also read about all the side effects that could occur. Does anyone have any experience they'd be willing to share? They told me if I get a BFP I would keep doing the progesterone for the first trimester and to stop if I test BFN.

Take care!!

8 years ago

Hello ladies!

Music- Hope your tww isn't dragging too much. I haven't had experience with progesterone so I can't be any help there.

Margie- sorry to here. It's always hard finding out someone is pregnant. While I was waiting to get my HSG today a friend of my showed up for her 20 week scan. Though I'm thrilled for her def had w twinge of jealousy.

Hoping- I'll be sending out the grow follicles grow vibe to you lol. I'm also cd11 so we're on a similar path though I have shorter cycles and ovulate earlier.

Afm- HSG went fine though they are not very comfortable. Tubes are clear so that was good news. I've driven over the mountains and am now in my hotel. Iui is tomorrow afternoon. I'm nervous, excited, and hopeful that this will work. This is my first iui so not sure what to expect. Wish me luck tomorrow!

And baby dust to everyone!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo