Community post

Discussion

January 2016 iui/ivf

View Full Post

For anyone who is doing iui/ivf in January.
Lots of baby dust for a fresh new start in 2016!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

111 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

21 - 30 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies!!!!

Sending sticky baby dust to every one waiting. My wife and I are patiently waiting to test after our first IUI. I am currently 9dpiui. We have to go on today for my progesterone level testing, then ONE MORE WEEK to go!

Trying not to drive my self crazy with symptoms, but my bbs have been super sore and feel full lately. Fingers crossed that's a good sign.

Wishing everyone the best with their ttc journeys!

KACIE

8 years ago

Hey all!!!

I'm here to cheer you on all the way! I had my first IUI back in July and am currently preggo with my first, a baby girl.

I had my 28 week apt last week but they just did measurements and blood work. Since I threw up my 3 hour glucose test they checked my A1C and it was completely normal- not even in the pre-diabetic range- so they are considering that passing and will recheck my A1C at 34 weeks.

Jan 12 is our 30 week anatomy scan. I'm excited and hoping they can get a good picture of her little face!

Hoping and praying for all of you!

User Image

8 years ago

Kmt - Good luck and hope you both find many things to occupy your time while you wait! That wait sure is a booger!

Hoping - yes, we are doing IVF. We did previously cycle as well, but not with the previous 4 kiddos. I had my tubes tied back in 2005 after my youngest was born and now we are doing IVF due to that. (not to mention, over these past 10 years I haven't gotten younger!)

Keth - I'm so glad to hear the bleeding has stopped! How are you feeling? If you go back in for a follow up ultrasound, when will you know? Or is it only if you experience anything further right now?

Margie - has AF arrived yet? Thinking of you! XOXO

AFM, went in for my OAR test yesterday (they want a new one on file every 6 months while you are TTC). I will likely start birth control today to make sure I'm on their schedule for the Feb cycle date to begin. Can't believe the time is getting closer. Makes me anxious, nervous, excited....pray this one works wonders and we have a successful outcome 9 months later!

8 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I am sorry I have been MIA for a while. In some ways, I have been grieving. In other ways, I have been distracting myself. I am feeling better these days. I have to wait a couple months before trying again and that seems like an eternity, and that makes me very sad. But other than that, I am ok. I try not to allow the negative thoughts to take over. Somedays that is difficult...

I am sorry I don't have time to read everything I missed. I hope everyone is OK, pregnancies are proceeding well, and those approaching fertility treatments are feeling good.

2016 - I really hope this is our year!

8 years ago

Hi ladies. So af arrived last night. So tomorrow I head to the fertility clinic for my baseline ultrasound and CCCT. Not sure what to expect as this is all new to me but thinking an ultrasound with af visiting won't be the most fun. I'm assuming it's transvaginal? It's going to be long day for me. I have to take off work cause the clinic is 3 hours away.

8 years ago

Jfmolo I was surprised by the first ultrasound during af being transvaginal as well but it sure was. Good luck and drive safely! Let us know how it goes!

8 years ago

Bens - I am thinking of you! HUGS! You are doing what you should be by allowing yourself time to grieve as well as keeping yourself occupied the best you can. It isn't always easy and I'm sorry for that. Praying for you that this time passes quickly for you, your heart and body heals well and that you have a very wonderful future with babies soon to come!

Jf - yes, the first time I had an ultrasound during this time I thought man, they can't be serious!?! But they see it all day every day and if they can handle it then so can we :-) It isn't as bad as you would think and keep in mind the goal and why you are doing it! That will help ease the though a bit :) Best of luck!

8 years ago

I was wondering why the last forum was so quiet for the past 3 days - here you are :D

I need to go back and read all the posts but I just want to say welcome to all the new girls :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Ladies!

AF arrived! It's the first time I've been excited to see her in quite a while... lol. I have my screening appointment tomorrow to make sure we're good to go for all of the meds and my HSG test next Wednesday!

8 years ago

Hey Ladies,
Sorry I was back to work this week and Ive been busy and then exhausted when i get home

JF - clomid is brutal for hot flashes, at least for me. hopefully where u live the climate is a bit cooler to help. hopefully the drive was okay! how did it go

Keth - what is a NT scan? waht does that check for. Glad u are taking time to rest for yourself

Kmt - how was ur progesterone levels? r u on supplements

chaffins - glad to hear thing are moving along well!

Baby - that's good to know u went through it so u kind of know what to expect! things are moving along now - it will be here before u know it!

bens - im glad to hear u are doing okay. i think its normal to have good days and bad days - its all part of the process. sending prayers ur way

2moms - glad aunt flow is here...sometimes its a good sign to move on to the next step. Have u had an HSG before? Looks like we will be in sync for this cycle!!

AFM - My AF came yesterday too! I go for my day 3 scan tomorrow and get all the info on meds/injections and all that fun stuff!!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo