Community post

Discussion

Ivf 7dp5dt Spotting anyone?

I'm 7dp5dt and yesterday a few times when I wiped i had spotting. Not enough to be on underwear. Same thing today it's so minor but enough to make me think u know?

Anyone have this before?

I didn't have any bleeding or spotting throughout this whole this even after egg retrieval or transfer not one drop so I'm thinking bc its brown and so like it's from that or implementation....... Or aunt flow is on her way!

Anyone have any insight or had this happen to them?

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo