Community post

Discussion

January 2016 iui/ivf

For anyone who is doing iui/ivf in January.
Lots of baby dust for a fresh new start in 2016!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

111 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Hoping! I will be doing IVF in January. January 6th is my last day of BC and January 11th I go in for "training" as they call it. I will do blood work and ultrasound then get my injection and appt schedule. As of now my retrieval is scheduled for January 22nd. I will be on Follistim, Ganirelix, and Microdose Ovidrel. We will not transfer until February. We did all of our genetic testing as well. My results came in and I am a carrier for Spinal Muscular Atrophy SMN1, Sanfilippo Syndrome A, and Fumarase Hydratase Deficiency.... SMA I am not surprised. My cousin had that and his sister was a carrier, it is very hereditary so I knew that there was a high chance for that one. James has to get tested now, praying he isn't a carrier to any of these. We will be doing ICSI along with PGS screening, if his results come back and match anything I am a carrier of we will be doing PGD as well.

Good Luck everyone!!

8 years ago

Hey ladies,

I'm hoping over to this board to cheer you on. I still have a few months before my IVF cycle. We're in the process of saving for it. I'm hoping we'll be able to do it no later than May but it's all up in the air.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

XO~good luck :)

I'm coming over here to stay caught up with all u ladies! Good luck and baby dust to all of u!!! Can't wait to hear or new BFPs!

User Image

8 years ago

Welcome xo! U have an exiting start to the year!
What's this training u are doing? If I get my AF this month then our time line will be similar expect I'm on femara and gonalF and iui.

Question ladies. Today I'm 10dpo aside from being so tired the cramping has kind of stopped. Random but nothing like before! I dunno if I'm tired bc on vacation and just being lazy or a symptom! My boobs have been sore here and there a bit more then previous months (other then when I was progesterone) but today man do they kill not from being heavy but super sentiment. Tmi but they are a bit "hard" and sensitive almost burning feeling? Has anyone ever had this before? That's a new one for me!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Margie I'm glad the holidays went well for u! R u still gonna 'try' while u wait.

And shan I meant to reply to the other one glad the little one is kicking away!

Margie, so good to hear from you. Did you design your own tattoo? Thinking of you!

XO, welcome and best of luck to you next month! If all goes well (if I start within the next few weeks) I'll be starting our next cycle early Feb.

8 years ago

My dearest friends, i wish you a Happy New Year! I hope this year all our dreams come true!

8 years ago

Happy New Year ladies!! Let the new year bring new lives!

Keth, how are you doing today? Bleeding still or has it stopped?

8 years ago

Happy New Years ladies!

Baby - any sign of AF yet?

Keth - how are you feeling?

AFM still have lots of cramping but I'm not sure im making it up in my head. My breast are a little sore but not as bad. We were at a party yesterday i had a couple sips of wine but i was too nervous incase i was preggers that it was bad so i couldn't do it. my DH kept telling me to let loose and just have fun but i couldn't do it. I haven't been feeling food either - not in the sense i'm grossed out by it but just dont want to eat! Only sweets - im totaly a stress eater though LOL.

I'm caving and going tomorrow for blood work, ill be 13dpo FINGERS CROSSED and prayers said, and baby dust everywhere!

Hoping, good luck tomorrow! I'll be waiting to hear!

Yes! I started this morning!! Yay!

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo