Community post

Discussion

January 2016 iui/ivf

View Full Post

For anyone who is doing iui/ivf in January.
Lots of baby dust for a fresh new start in 2016!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

111 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

91 - 100 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Margie that makes more sense. I thought maybe Dr told you to wait. Hang in there. We will get our babies!

Jf. What's this yoga you speak of? Can I do it in YouTube. We were told the same thing. To do it after iui but we did a back to back and my cramping was brutal I was in too much pain to June. I hope the next few days go fast for you! Less then a week! I got a week an a bit! Torture! Hopefully next week goes by fast!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Restorative yoga is just like it sounds. It's restorative. It's about centering your breath and your body by practicing stillness or gentle movement. Props such as a bolster are often used. It's wonderful and really relaxing. I def recommend it. I'm not sure if there are YouTube videos of it but there might be! I usually go to a class. I have a lot of friends who are yoga instructors and/or massage therapists and one of them is doing a restorative and Thai massage session with me next week. I can't wait!

8 years ago

2moms, i am so sorry for all this, will they compensate you? Are you going to take legal actions? Oh my God! How do you feel now? I hope you feel better!

Jmolo, it is nice you find ways to pass 2ww without stress. I hope on Thursday you ll have great news to tell us!

Hoping, for IUI we DTD the following days to increase the chances. After that I think we had no limitations. For IVF we were not allowed at all. We still are not allowed and I guess with the abruption, the prohibition will take longer.

Margie, I am sorry for the delay. Dont be stressed! You are very young!

AFM, next appointment will be in Feb. Until then, i will keep the bed rest. Thanks for all the support girls! Resting is boring and sometimes painful for my back. I spend my time with some internet surfing and books reading. I wish i had some visits from my friends and brother, in order to have nice chatting and fun, but unfortunatelly they are too busy.

8 years ago

2moms, how are you feeling?

Hoping, how are you?!

Keth, I'm sorry the bed rest is somewhat boring but I know you are fine with it to get those precious babies where they need to be :) do you like to work puzzles?

8 years ago

Hi Babypath, i dont like puzzles, i dont have the ability to be patient to play with puzzles! I have to find something else!
How are you doing?

8 years ago

keth - how about knitting? you can make stuff for the little ones. i have a friend who is sewing too and making bibs for drool....maybe make the time go faster?

baby - thanks for asking - i'm okay lol best as i can be. sometimes i'm so positive and other times i'm like okay if doesn't work we try one more time then IVF....i have backpain on and off, cramping here and there, and my boobs are sore - all because of stupid progesterone so i'm trying to not over think it

i'm sooooo bloated though and extremely tired like stupid how tired i am! i could sleep ALL.THE.TIME!!! LOL

Well it's wednesday tomorrow so that means maybe 4/5 days till test day......come on implantation!!!!

how are you??

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!

I haven't posted in over a week, but I have been reading the posts (love getting a notification email that there was a new post!). Our 2WW was officially over yesterday and our first cycle was a BFN:( I stopped the progesterone and AF has arrived quite fiercely, which I assume is from the clomid and everything else that went along with the IUI. We were pretty bummed that it didn't work, obviously no one wants to continue to go through that again. We've decided to not go right into another round and to just let nature run its course for a couple of months while still doing some supplements and continuing the progesterone during my luteal phase (maybe a vacation would help?!!).

I see some of you are just days for test day, and I am wishing you your happy ending with a positive sign!!

8 years ago

Hoping, I'm doing well, thank you. Been super busy. DH had surgery on his back to remove a cyst on Friday and my oldest tore his MCL in wrestling practice Monday. Been busy with MRI's and doctor appointments and getting them healed! Still waiting for workers to begin restoration from our leak after Christmas. Will have to replace the entire door, frame, window, floor and then resand/stain about 2500 sq ft downstairs to get it right!

Baseline for me is approaching! Got my meds in yesterday WOOHOO! Has anyone used both Gonal-F and Follistim in the past (at diff times of course)? If so, what is the difference, if anything, with Gonal-F?

Been quiet here recently, hope everyone is doing well! Music, so sorry for the BFN but I want to be the first to tell you to have one heck of a good time doing this naturally the next few months!

8 years ago

Hey all!

Things here are going pretty well, doc started me on diabetic meds at night because my fasting glucose is still high and things have been pretty good since then.

Still nauseous at some points during the day but nothing I'm not used to at this point lol. Tomorrow is a measurements appointment. At this point I'm still down 5 lbs which is okay since I had it to lose.

Lily-Drew is a wild lady and loves to kick and move around ALL DAY! haha.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

User Image

8 years ago

Chaffins, glad to hear the meds have leveled you and you and your wild child are doing well! I can't believe you are getting so close!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo