Community post

Discussion

January 2016 iui/ivf

View Full Post

For anyone who is doing iui/ivf in January.
Lots of baby dust for a fresh new start in 2016!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

111 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 20 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Hoping, good luck with the test! I hope you have a BFP! as about drinking, dont worry, i am sure most women have drunk a lot before they find out they are pregnant.

Babypath, is this the last cycle of waiting? How is the weather? Is it still raining? Any flouds? I hope it is better!

Xoman, good luck with starting the ivf. I hope everything goes perfect!

Margie i am glad you are ok!

Shan, how are you?

AFM, today blood has stopped. Although we saw the babies being ok, i worry because the intense flow started an hour after the u/s. We hope it was stuck blood of the abruption we saw and nothing new. The good thing is that the blood was dark. Light red was only in the morning of that day.
Everybody tells me to be positive, as it helps.... I am trying but it is so difficult!

8 years ago

Hi ladies! So sorry I've been MIA again. Traveling to multiple states for the holiday when no one in our families know we're trying made being on the board pretty impossible. I just spent some time catching up and it seems like we've seen some ups and downs over the past week.

I'm really sorry to everyone who's experienced a loss, especially at this time of year. I'm sure it's hard no matter what but it seems like the holidays would be even more difficult.

I know some of us were worried about making it through the holidays and all of the possible questions that might arise. Were everyone's holidays manageable?

Keth- so glad the babies are okay. I held my breath when I saw your initial post until I read that they were alright.

Afm- currently CD41 and on Provera to induce a period so we can start again with that hybrid cycle.

8 years ago

Baby path that's awesome it started. R u doing any monitoring?

Keth glad ur doing well and bleeding stopped. I heard the same thing about dark/light blood!

2moms what's a hybrid cycle?

Afm I just got the stupid phone call that hcg is negative I'm so sad right now. I'm more mad at myself bc i made up all these symptoms! How is it possible that our mind can play such tricks on us! Now I have to wait for the stupid witch to show and we will start our mini ivf/super ovulation cycle which is kind of exicting. This is new for us. Femara with gonal-f followed with trigger iui and progesterone.

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hoping- sorry to hear about the test. I think we've all been in the situation of spotting symptoms before a BFN. Hybrid cycle is our docs' name for what looks like is next for you too. We'll be doing clomid, follistim, hsg test, a trigger shot, and iui (and possibly estrace, that's been a part of several of the past cycles so it might be in this one and they didn't mention it yet because of the upcoming monitoring appointments). Just waiting (impatiently) for the witch to start. I've been waiting since our appointment during the first week of December when they said there was no response to the femara...

8 years ago

Hello ladies. I thought I would join this forum. If i get af next week I will be doing my very first round of iui. Originally was going to do iui back in April but ended up getting pregnant on our own but then miscarried at 9 weeks. We thought we'd try naturally a little longer as we were able to get pregnant but it still isn't happening. If af doesn't arrive on Tues I'll take a test to see if I'm pregnant but I'm not feeling very hopeful. Still fingers crossed!

8 years ago

Hi ladies,

Happy New Year! Hopefully 2016 will rock for all of us.

Jfmolo - welcome to the group! I hope you get a sticky BFP off of your IUI. My first confirmed BFP was with our first IUI but it turned into a chemical pregnancy.

Hoping - I'm sorry the test was negative. That always sucks.I'm glad you're looking forward to your mini cycle. FX that you see a BFP at the end of it.

2moms2be -it's hard when your family doesn't know. I hope you had a good holiday. Good luck with your hybrid cycle.

Kethryes - I'm so relieved that the bleeding seems to have stopped. I was so worried for you. I hope you continue to do alright and that the babies decide to stay where they are.

Babypath - I'm glad your cycle started. I collaborated with the artist to design my tattoo. It turned out beautifully. I couldn't be more happy with it. It's also a great conversation starter.

AFM -AF should be here sometime this week. Once I get home it's back to healthy eating, more exercise and temping. My acupuncturistwants to see what my cycles are doing now that I'm off of all medications. I'm pretty sure they've just gone back to what they were doing before, which other than being in effective, was extremely normal. Oh well, bring on 2016!

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Hoping, I'm sorry for the bfn. :( and to answer your earlier question, no I don't do any monitoring myself. Since we do IVF, they do enough monitoring for us both! Good luck next cycle!

Jfmolo, welcome to the group!

2moms, hoping the witch shows up soon for you!

Margie, so glad you love the tattoo! Best of luck to you :)

8 years ago

Thanks for the support ladies. No witch yet but my dh said I was in a pretty bad mood today. Didn't think I was lol but maybe lol he had a good laugh about it lol

Baby I didn't know u did ivf. Or didn't remember. Did u do ivf for all your childern?

Margi I'm with u on the clean eating. Since meeting my dh 3yrs ago I gained 50 lbs. Mind u got diagnosed with hashimotos and thyroid problems but still. I loose 10 then gain back such a yoyo
We just sat down and made a plan. Hopefully we get a little healthier and increase our baby chances!

Jf welcome! R u going g to be on any meds for iui?

8 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I've started spotting today so my guess is af will be here wed if I follow my usual schedule.

Hoping&praying I believe I will be on clomid. I do ovulate every month but I think they still will put me on clomid. This is all new to me so I'm not 100% sure. My next step is I'm supposed to call them the day af arrives to schedule my next appt which is supposed to happen sometime between CD1-3 where I think they'll do an ultrasound & ccct test.

8 years ago

2moms2be, i am sure you response well to the hybrid cycle. I guess you are waiting your period and you start the stimulation meds the following days? Good luck dear!

Hoping, i am so sorry for the negative test. It is so dissapointing! As about symptoms, most of us has been fooled by such good signs! Good luck with the next cycle and i hope you feel better!

Jfmolo, welcome! I wish you the best luck with your iui!

Margie, i am so happy you are ok! Please remind me the sign of your tattoo!

Babypath, did the af come?

AFM, there is no blood at all the last 2 days. Thank you girls for your love and support! I am so happy when i feel your care!
I am still on bed. I might have an u/s at the end of this week, to check the babies and the abruption. I hope everything is still ok!
Also, as 12 weeks is coming I booked an appointmet for the Nuchal translucency (NT) scan. It will be on 15th of Jan.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo