Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

61 - 70 of 604 Replies | Last Page

JLH glad to see that your spirits have lifted at least a bit! I think going on a no-more-fibroids diet is a great idea. That kind of thing can make a huge difference. Your take-charge attitude will make you feel better for sure :) Hope you had an awesome massage!

bluerose happy early birthday! Sucks that you have to work, though. Especially since it's on a Sunday, and EASTER Sunday at that. You'd think you'd for sure have off!

lawbride wow school is really winding down quickly! So excited for you :) All that candy talk has made me hungry, haha! And ice cream....damn. Haven't had THAT in many months. So delicious!

Cam sorry about AF hun :( Hope she is easy on you.

afmedic ooh chocolate peeps! Sounds like your weight gain is fine, that would suck to be averse to so many foods though. Maybe you could get those chocolate peeps ;) Heehee!

Hello to all the lurking gals! Including some ladies who MUST have given birth in the last couple of months. Haven't heard from you in a while!

AFM CD 15 and no positive OPK yet (thank god, since DH will be home soon and now we'll have at least a couple BD days). Had lots of EWCM today though! Hope everyone has an awesome Easter, fortunately we have no family visiting and no plans so we can truly relax.

10 years ago • Post starter

Ooooh...its so quiet! How's the Sunday going?

10 years ago

Luv--woohoo! that's awesome. So happy you didn't O early. Fingers crossed that this is your month! :) Yep, school is coming to a close quickly. no more ice cream, candy, pizza, or the like for me for the next 5 weeks. NONE, NADA, ZILCH! I've had enough in the past 10 days to last at least that long.

Happy Easter everyone!

10 years ago

AFMedic: Congrats on the little BOY!! I know you and your DH are too excited! :) I know my DH was secretly hoping our little one would be a boy, but he still seems excited about Lynzie. He says that his mama always wanted a girl (she passed away about 10 years ago and just had my DH and his younger brother).

Holly: So glad you got some good news! FX'd for you!!

Luv: Thanks! I am feeling much better now. I ended up having to take a few days off of work due to the sinus headache and pressure, but thankfully that all seems gone now. And yay for no early positive opk! FX'd that this is your month!! :)

JLHart: Thanks! I am definitely starting to feel better. FX'd for your appointment on May 13 and I hope your massage went great :)

BlueRose: Thanks and I hope you get to feeling better soon too!!

Camasia: Sorry about AF showing up!!!

AFM: So, our 28-week visit is tomorrow morning... We are having to do our 1 hour glucose tolerance test (oh, fun sugar test) and get our Rhogam shot... Other than that, same ole', same ole' :)

10 years ago

janise whassup?? I think/hope most people were just busy with Easter such and such :)

lawbride know what you mean, I've had a few unhealthy streaks and then by the end I'm totally sick of whatever foods were so amazing to me :-P I admire your willpower! Frankly I would just eat everything in sight if I were pregnant. Do you think it's mostly stress that makes you crave that kind of stuff? You have so much going on right now!

1stTTC thanks for the FX! Keep 'em crossed ;) Yay for your 28 week appt! Holy crap, time is flying. That sugar test probably isn't too fun, just because they make you drink that nasty stuff. I had to have some once when I nearly fainted after my colposcopy. Tastes like flat concentrated Sprite! Hope you have a better flavor :)

AFM CD 17 and finally had a positive OPK this morning! Looks like I will O today or tomorrow. I had a horrifying experience yesterday that I will share with you girls because I cannot tell anyone else. So DH finally came home and spent all Saturday night hacking and coughing, then when we woke up we BD'd, and he kept coughing on me and his body was so hot, like temperature wise not sexy wise LOL. Turns out he had a fever of 102. Eeek. Fortunately the fever went down a few hours later but yikes. Hopefully it didn't kill his swimmers. But yeah, he was so freaking hot that it made me wonder if any sex-toy companies make a line of heated phalluses, LOL. If not, they totally should. That's all I will say about that.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies! SIL left this morning and Im so glad to get back to normal with my eating habits. It really drains me mentally/emotionally to have 10 days of utter gluttony. Only 28 days until graduation--yep, 4 weeks. So, I'm motivated to get it together. Doctor's appointment this Friday. How are all of you?

10 years ago

Luv--I don't actually crave the things I've indulged in. The only reason I've eaten those things is because my SIL was here and I'm not one to not partake in a food festivity. I just kind of enjoy the moment and make better choices when i get an opportunity if that makes sense. Yay for the positive OPK--I hope DH's fever doesn't negatively impact things! Fingers crossed!

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! I was really busy, but overall it was good and productive.

Law, 28 days!!! You are almost there :) Glad you enjoyed your SIL...

Luv, So happy your dh made it home safely, although he is sick :( What a trooper to still get in the bd'g!! Maybe the heat will speed them up and push them through?! Hopeful thinking...

1st, so happy to hear you are better and good luck at your appointment!

Jan, hey lady :) How are things?

Hope the rest of you are doing well.

I am good...just ready to go for the day! Going to do a workout here at work they have 30 minute classes, so I am going to check that out, then head to the accupunturist and see what can be done. Started the cleanse yesterday and really trying to stick to it. Not liking the taste of the milk thistle in my water, but I added lemon to it and warmed it up so that helped a little. Two doeses down, one more to go for the day and the two cups of tea. My dh is leaving in a couple of days, but Wednesday is the start of my fertile window, so hoping we get it in prior to him leaving and his swimmers will stay around for the "up to five days" and then he will be back on Sunday which will be CD18...and if I am having another 31-32 day cycle, then maybe I will O around then?! LOL...I really need to get out of my head...

10 years ago

Jada--I really hope the BDing sessions are timed perfectly! Have you ever done acupuncture?

10 years ago

Law, I concur!! Lol...we will see what happens. I have done it before back in 2012 and 2013, but this time I'm strictly focusing on infertility. Had my first session today and to be honest it was a bit uncomfortable, but I'm wondering if the cleanse and my uptick in exercising is playing into it? I'm going back Saturday...how was your day?!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo