Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

471 - 480 of 604 Replies | Last Page

U/S in the am!!

9 years ago

Jlhart: can't wait to hear how many lovely follicles you have :)

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies!

Went in for blood work and my U/S this morning...CD13 and she only stated the dominate follicle which is measuring at 22 whatever the metric is...lol! 22 is my favorite number and I am happy to hear it's that size....last month I went in on CD11 and it was 15, so 22 is better right? They are calling this afternoon once the blood work is in to determine the next steps. Trying to stay positive :)

How are y'all?!!

9 years ago

@ JLHart22- Hope your phone call this afternoon is a good one!

@So_much_hope- Glad to hear Rella didn't take her shots too badly :(. My son had his a few months ago. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to get any easier for mom. Especially now that I had to chase him down and carry him in crying. :(

@ luvtowalkfast - Sorry your temps are being so whacky :(. Hope all goes well at the ultrasound. And no I haven't had a coloposcopy. I believe if this test isn't clear that's the next steps. I have had bad results off and on for almost two years now.

@Camasia- Ugh, good luck studying! I do no miss that at all! haha

I believe I am on cd 9 or so. Not much exciting going on in the ttc department. We were away camping all weekend in a hail storm. There is a rumor a tornado touched down not far from the campsite. I didn't see anything though. Both the man and I are on holidays for a week. So just trying to get all the yard and housework down.

User Image

9 years ago

Blue- enjoy your holiday week!

Jlhart- the metric is milimeters. And yes 22 is good. You should be ovulating anytime now.

Afm: Oooh... It was a horrible night. She was up at 1:45, 3:45, 4;45, 5:55. I finally brought her in bed with me and nursed her laying down and we both fell asleep. I get so nervous when we do that tho. And I don't want to start a habit!

User Image

9 years ago

Blue, thanks! Enjoy your time off :)

SMH, sorry you had a rough night :( How is she now? You ok? Thanks for the info, feeling pretty good!

9 years ago

Jlhart- she's ok. A little lethargic since I dosed her with Tylenol at either 5 or 6. I can't remember. I'm tired. Very tired. But happy :)

User Image

9 years ago

Double post

User Image

9 years ago

Triple post

User Image

9 years ago

SMH, Happiness is a good thing :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo