Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

41 - 50 of 604 Replies | Last Page

I can't wait for your results I'm going for a boy since the majority are girls so far Afm. CD 25 morning to everyone nothing to report as usual.

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning ladies hope all are doing well... I am doing alright feeling pretty cold at the moment. We had a few really nice days in the high 60's and 70's then we dipped agian had a coating of snow yesterday morning and now its only in the 40's again...ugh.. but its supposed to go back to the mid 50's - 60's again starting tomorrow which is more seasonable. I am starting to have to deal with my allergies which is a bummer. usually i can take my nose spray and keep them at bay but i dont think i can take what i normally would so im just hoping the steam from the shower and constantly blowing will keep me free from getting a sinus infection. thats the only reason i hate this time of year... Allergies ugh!!

AFmedic: yeah i cant wait hopefully that LO will cooperate with you. I bet you must be excited. are you planning anything fun to be able to tell everyone what you are having or are you just going to tell them!!

Jada: oh hun soo sorry about the results and the need for the open myomectomy. Hopefully you will be able to do everything and still be on schedule for June!! You really deserve your shot and you havent been handed and easy deck of cards.. Good luck hope everything pans out and goes smoothly!!

Blue: sorry AF did end up showing up... That was one weird cycle. Hopefully that wont happen again. congrats on getting the new truck all set.

Anyone have any good plans for Easter!! Hope you all have a great day!!

10 years ago

Blue - Glad your results are good and hope DH's tests go well. Hopefully, the OB or Fertility Clinic can help you get pregnant. Have you had any genetic testing? When I did, I found out I have MFTHR and am a carrier for 3 other diseases (two of which are Thrombophilia clotting disorders), which are all linked to infertility and recurrent miscarriages. Now that I'm taking supplements to target the MFTHR, hopefully, it will help.

Luv - Yay for watching whatever you want to watch on TV! Hope you get to watch some great shows. Tonight is the Scandal Finale and I cannot wait!

Jada -Sorry about the fibroids, but I hope they have a good plan for you that gets you your BFP soon. It sucks to find problems, but can be a blessing if they can be addressed.

Cam -Have you tested yet? Or are you waiting until you miss AF?

Afmedic - I'm on pins and needles. How did the appointment go? Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl? How exciting!

Amag - it is so nice to see you pop in! You asked about Easter plans? Guess what I'm doing? My 2nd IUI!

Hi Blue, 1stTTC! Hope all is well.

AFM - I had my CD10 my mid cycle ultrasound this morning and have two great size follicles (17 and 16 mm). My RE also mentioned she could see some smaller ones as well. This was my first cycle on Clomid, so I think I responded well. As a matter of fact, the U/S image looked weird, because I have never seen such clear and large follicles (maybe it was just a better machine)! Also my lining is 7, which is great because lately it has been 3-5 in the last few medicated cycles. I guess the Neupogen worked and the $700 for the meds and procedure will be worth it if we get a BFP this month! They also did a blood test to make sure I'm not about to ovulate on my own. I should get the results this afternoon. If I'm not about to ovulate, I will BD tonight (Thursday), trigger on Friday night and BD, and have my IUI on Sunday morning. This has been the first time in a long time that I have received good news and I'm over the moon!

User Image

10 years ago

Holly I'm waiting to miss FIRST so I'll see by Saturday.

User Image

10 years ago

Holly: Wow, thats awesome!! those follicle sizes sound perfect too because they will grow more over the next couple days too!!! Glad yuo didnt waste the money and it seems that procedure definately helped. will they put you on anything after the iui to help it further or just wait and see? i am super excited for you that is great news and a great way to spend easter... Hoping this will work and you will have a great announcement if a couple weeks!!

Cam: You are like me!! i always waited until after i was late before i tested. i will be thinking of you this weekend !!

Blue: i think that was my DH's fear was that once we found out there really wasnt anything wrong with me that it was him. but as it turned out it really wasnt. he has a lower than normal morphology but we should have still been able to get pregnant on our own. They called it unexplained infertility just for whatever reason the egg and sperm just were not meeting. Hoping its nothing major and try not to let him stress. Stressing can make him have lower sperm counts...and lower numbers...Good luck!!

10 years ago

Well ladies A boy it is!! DH was almost in tears.

Amag- I posted yesterday on FB that we hope to find out today, and then today posted a pic of an Almond Joy, but don't think many people are getting it...LOL We called our parents to tell them first of course. My husband has to work Easter Sunday so we are doing festivities on Saturday, we are having dinner and gonna our dd and friends kids search for Easter eggs in our yard.

Holly I am sooooo happy to hear your linning is better and that you have some good follies!! Fingers crossed this month!!!

Cam- fx that the witch stays away!!

10 years ago

afmedic: ohh congrats!!! i think that is a super cute way!!lol cause almond joys have nuts....lol sorry got carried away!! I think my husband would be in tears if we end up with a boy!! I think he is ok with either but i know deep down that is what he is hoping for, where as his mom is hoping we have a girl seeing she only had two boys...lol

10 years ago

Cam hope your studying is going well, FX that AF stays away and you get some good sleep!

1stTTC sorry about the allergies! Hang in there!

afmedic congrats on the boy!! I knew it would be a boy. That is cool that you'll have one of each now :)

amag sorry about your allergies too! I also think you will have a boy. I have a good success rate for guessing too ;) Nice signature you have now!

Holly that is such awesome news from the doc!!! So excited for you to have an awesome chance at success this cycle. Glad your lining got thicker!

JLH thinking of you hun! Hope you are feeling okay!

AFM CD 13 not much happening! I got some stuff to put together Easter baskets for me and DH for the first time in, oh, EVER. I haven't had an Easter basket since I was a kid. Got all the best chocolates and Lindt chocolate bunnies...more expensive but more delicious and therefore worth it :) I also got Peeps because they are festive but I don't remember what they taste like. LOL! DH comes home Saturday night. Gonna BD Sunday morning and hope for the best. I'll be CD 16 then and I usually O on that day, but with the new drug who knows? Knock on wood that I don't O before then!

10 years ago • Post starter

Afm I knew it was A BOY CONGRATS!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,

AFMed, Congrats so happy for you!

Cam, FXd for you lady ;)

Luv, Hope you have a wonderful time with your dh and that y'all catch the real egg!! I am a bit blah, but it helps knowing I am thought of, so thank you for that!

Amag, glad to hear you are still feeling better. I know you have a lot going on this weekend, I am sure it will turn out great!

Holly, your plans sound amazing!!! I pray this is it for you. Thank you for sharing so much, I set an accupuncture appointment for Monday! I went a few times last year, but I am going to have them to really focus on the fertility aspect this time, so we will see.

1ST, hope you start to feel better and soon...

Law, hope all is still going well with the SIL.

SMH, how are you and Miss Rella? I bet some adorable pics will come from this weekend :)

Blue, how are you doing?

Jan, you still with us?

AFM, TGIF. I have really been a mess since my doctor's appointment emotionally and I hate it. Trying to gain some control back, so I am going to really try for the next four weeks to change my eating habits as the fibroids feed off of estorgen...I am also going to try accupuncture again and also thinking of a cleanse of my liver...the research I have done points to that being a key player in dealing with uterine fibroids. So trying to stay positive and do what I can until the next appointment which is 13 May. Hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Jada

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo