Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

491 - 500 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Luv!

9 years ago

Morning ladies and Happy Friday Eve!

Yesterday was busy with attending a job fair, then went to a second interview with New York Life Insurance, then met with my designer to work on things for the house. I was exhausted!!

Luv, I pray all is ok with your thyroid, but congrats on the weight loss!!! That's amazing :) Good luck this weekend!

Jan, Clomid hasn't been too bad for me and it terms of my cm when it's time to O it's there in abundance, LOL...I am trying to stay hydrated as well, but no where near Luv :) I think it's the hot flashes that get to me more from the med. Good luck!! And so happy with your results too!

So my nurse called and left a vm the other day stating the doctor feels that I should ovulate on my own and to have intercourse Wed, Fri, and Sun nights to cover the bases...and with the way our schedules have been so far we are on that track! I think Ovulation has started as the cm has picked up a quite a bit...but I haven't had the pains I did last month. I usually ovulate around CD16-18 and today is only CD15 so maybe the timing will line up this time?!

9 years ago

Good going Jada! I actually had 3 glasses of water yesterday (after Luv's response). I have one by me just now and will try to increase the # gradually.

Hope everybody's having a great day!

9 years ago

Y'all ok out there??

9 years ago

I'm here. Just concentrating on Rella since my world is ending on Monday.

Jlhart: glad you will O on your own. Are you still using opks?

User Image

9 years ago

SMH, I can't believe how fast the time passed :( I hope you enjoy your time! Any news on the nanny? I actually stopped using the OPKs, just bd'g every other day!

9 years ago

@jlhart: the time passed to quickly. That's for sure. Another fact is I am a basket case. Yes we found a nanny. We both really like her and have high hopes she'll do fantastic.

Good plan bding eod!! Fx for you!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Ladies, sorry I haven't posted in a while. Morning sickness has been kicking my butt all day and I just found a cure yesterday (Sea Bands). I finally feel a little better. I'm constantly sleeping and if I feel the slightest bit of hunger the nausea is worse.

I had my first U/S today and am proud to report we saw the heartbeat of my little jelly belly flickering on the screen. I pray that (s)he makes it. I'm measuring 6 weeks exactly and go back for another ultrasound in a couple of weeks.

Hope everyone is doing well. Hoping for some more BFPs soon. I'm going back to napping. I'll check in for updates later this weekend.

User Image

9 years ago

@holly: I smiled so big when I saw you have morning sickness!! Yay! You are preggers!! And yay for the hb!! Congrats and continued prayers!!

User Image

9 years ago

Holly!!! Thanks for the update just glad you are finding some relief :) hoping more of us will follow in your footsteps soon!!

SMH, glad you found a nanny ;) thanks for the luck!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo