Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

211 - 220 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Hey Jada! All the very best for your appointment tomorrow.

10 years ago

Jan, thanks and the same for you!!! I believe and I am claiming it that Luv got us started on great news to come :) Her, me, you, Blue!!!

10 years ago

Hi ladies. Appt confirmed that my left tube is completely blocked off which I was kind of relieved to hear. No chance of an ectopic in that one as nothing is going in or coming out.

Doctor wants us to try Clomid for 3 cycles. And also have progesterone levels checked at CD21, 22, or 23. She doesn't think that we are having issues with ovulating though but wants to be certain. If no luck after the cycles we will begin the IUI process as long as O is happening.

We are going to take a break on our next cycle before starting Clomid in July

I am a bit uneasy about Clomid. Can some of you ladies fill me in that have experiences with it?

10 years ago

@luv- That is all so exciting! I am glad to hear you have a plan in place! Good luck! Well since I have already looked at the results we know they aren't too bad. haha Just the waiting for her to call so we can get a referral to an ob/gyn is starting to get to me!

@Janise- Good luck at your pap on Thursday!

@JLHart22- Good luck at your appointment today. Hope it's good news!

CD 4 here. Thinking af should be just about done with! I am not even sure what the next steps are. I have done all I can. I guess we just keep waiting.

User Image

10 years ago

janise GL with your pap sweetie!

JLH thinking of you during your appt!!

bluerose FX that you get a call soon, I imagine the next steps would be Clomid/Femara and maybe IUI, they might let you do timed intercourse instead. I forget, have you had an HSG?

Dev a lot of women have no problems on the Clomid, but I will tell you my experiences! I took it for 4 total months (one month off in the middle), and by the time they finally did an ultrasound in the 4th month they realized I had very thin uterine lining. Clomid can thin the lining and I would have liked to know how thick my lining was BEFORE the Clomid but I'll never know now. Moral of the story: DEMAND to have an u/s to make sure you don't have thin lining before they start you on Clomid! That being said, Clomid did give me two follicles a month at least, excellent post-O progesterone levels and a great LP. The side effects were fairly awful though, mostly emotional instability/anxiety and constipation that to this day requires me to take multiple stool softeners. Of course, if I'd gotten pregnant it would all have been well worth it!

AFM CD 7, took my last Femara this morning, feeling so good about my plan. I'm just glad I'll get an u/s next Monday with plenty of time to take estrogen and thicken my lining up if I need it. Feels like this is the first cycle where I might have even a chance of getting pregnant! I mean who knows how thin my lining was before? I'm basically starting at square one even though this is my 19th cycle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@luv- No, I haven't had an HSG. We have now done everything the np can do for us. So I guess just wait around until she refers us to someone else. I don't think I can take clomid due to the cysts. But hopefully I can see someone about all of this soon. :(

User Image

10 years ago

bluerose I promise you will feel so much better when you are in the care of a qualified RE. Just making the appt will make you feel less helpless. Hang in there!

Hi ladies!

Appointment went well! I'm still out running errands so I will give details later;) thanks for all the well wishes and positive thoughts!!

Jada

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

Sorry about earlier...

Sooooo....the doctor basically said we have three options: 1. Open myomectomy, 2. IUI, 3. IVF. He suggests Clomid and IUI for a few months. I am actually going back THIS Thursday morning at 8:15 for bloodwork and an ultrasound, then they will call me back that afternoon about the Clomid. Then I go back on CD12/13 for monitoring and then the IUI once everything aligns. He is having us to skip the timed intercourse due to my history with the fibroids. I must admit I am excited to see how it will all work out and praying it works out.

Luv, thanks for sharing your story and for your tips! We are on our way!!!!!

Blue, when will she refer you all? Hope it's sooner than later, especially if that's what you want and need!

Jan, so far so good for us and our appointments, so I am praying all will go well for yours Thursday!!

Dev, hey there...looks like we are heading down the same path :) it will be interesting to see how it goes for each of us. I'm glad we have each other to lean on :)

10 years ago

JLH hooray!!! I think the IUI will be great for you. Good way to avoid a lot of fibroid-related issues I bet! Can't wait for you to get started! :-D

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo