Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

561 - 570 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Morning dev I've missed you. Happy to see you are moving forward. I'm taking it day by day just knowing it will happen soon. I'm waiting for my pancakes in bed from the dh. Then do some more school work.

User Image

9 years ago

Ok ladies I have a question I'm on CD 27 af is due today no symptoms for af nor pregnancy. My temp at 5:56 am was 98.6 my cervix is high and soft,I don't want to jump to any conclusions but what would you do?

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Cam!! hope you enjoyed your pancakes :)

What are your temps normally around this time? I know I would test as I have no self control and my temp starts to drop at CD26 before AF shows on CD28. If I still had a high temp on the day AF was due I would test.

Fingers and toes are crossed that this is going to be a positive cycle for you and DH!!!! I will be checking in to see what is going on!!!

9 years ago

Thanks dev I will wait until tomorrow and see what the temp is then I'll test I usually would have dropped by now. Tomorrow will shed more light.

User Image

9 years ago

@cam: Praying this is your bfp!

User Image

9 years ago

JLH totally agree about FB being a breeding ground for crazy baby posts! Generally if I feel someone is going on too much about their baby or their pregnancy (we're talking multiple posts per day) or if they put their baby as their profile picture, I will block them. Not that the baby shouldn't be IN the profile picture, but just putting the baby as your own picture is odd. The baby isn't my friend ;) How are you doing??

Cam your temps sound awesome! Exciting! I agree about waiting another day and see what the temps do. Sometimes my temps get really high right before AF and then fall quickly like I had a fever that broke or something. FX that your BFP is here!!

Dev hiya! Wow going straight to IVF, that is exciting! If you don't mind my asking, why are they skipping straight to IVF? Is it male factor, or a lining issue, something like that? FX that your insurance covers it because that is the way to go ;)

SMH how you feeling hun?

AFM CD 7, had some EWCM today which is SUPER early. Had it last month on CD 9 and ended up ovulating really early. Kind of concerned. I have an u/s on Thurs which is good, and DH will be coming with me to the doc because he has a couple vacation days he needs to use by the end of the week or he'll lose them this year. So if they do the u/s and say "you're gonna O any second" we'll be able to do the IUI right then and there. Helpful! :)

9 years ago • Post starter

@luv I am praying you get your little one soon then you will understand why people post about their babies and have them as their profile picture...you will be proud and wNt the world to see your beautiful baby. Your day is coming!

@jlh I can definitely understand not wanting to see friends pregnancy announcements! It's gutting been there! Your day is coming too praying for your bfp so you can make a big announcement!!

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

I hate getting all excited to be let down. Anyways Smh have the Dr figured out why you have mastitis again?

User Image

9 years ago

@cam are you ok??

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

a.rich seriously. Don't say "you'll understand when you're a mom" to me. EVER. Thank you in advance.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo