Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

551 - 560 of 604 Replies | Last Page

@luv: I'm so sorry :( I know you are happy for her but I also know the devastation that comes with yet another person around you getting pregnant. It's NOT fair. I wish I could give you a great big hug. I don't have words other than I'm sorry because there were none that made it any easier when I was in your shoes. (((HUGS)))

Sorry I've been mia. I have mastitis again. Things have just been crazy and not in a good way.

Praying for your BFPs!!

User Image

9 years ago

SMH thanks hun! It just SUCKS that now two friends of mine are pregnant and basically avoiding talking to me because of it. I know another friend who is trying and I'm just waiting for the same thing to happen yet again. So sorry about the mastitis coming back, bluggghhhh. Do you have to supplement with formula?

9 years ago • Post starter

Double post

@luv: sorry they are avoiding you. Hopefully you will be pg in no time and even if your 3rd friend gets pg before you your little ones will get to grow up together and you will have the little baby of the bunch :)

I am having to supplement but luckily I have enough in the freezer so I haven't had to give her formula yet.

User Image

9 years ago

SMH I so hope you are right!!! The good news is DH wants to be done with IVF (if we need it) by the end of the year, so hopefully within 5 months I will for sure be pregnant. Cuz no way in hell am I going to these baby showers if I'm still TTC! :-P I'm glad you have milk in your freezer! Good job kid! :)

@luv so sorry I know how you are feeling to a degree everyone got pg at once after my mmc! I was happy for them but cried because it's all I wanted. I really would love to see you change your name to luvtowaddlefast lol! Your husband sound like a very supportive guy ivf sounds promising I do hope it happens for you before then though!!

Smh sorry you are having a tough time with mastitis I almost got it once and that was sore enough...I had hot red lumps :/ hope you feel better glad you have good supply in the freezer! My son has become fussy on the breast I'm wondering if I'm not filling enough but really don't want to give him formula...has your LO had formula yet?

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

Luv, ohhhh Hun I'm so sorry you are going through that! I have to stay of fb bc of that :/ I'm praying your bfp comes and SOON,!

SMH, I'm sorry to hear your news too, glad you have some in the freezer!!

A. Rich, did you ever get the link up so we can see your little man? I've been so bash I may have missed it?!

Cam, hey beautiful! Hope all is well!!

AFM, I'm doing ok, about to gold laundry, whooo! Lol.

9 years ago

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/my-pregnancy/my-babyphotos_entry.php?u=21374&babyphotoid=671

Try that jlh

If not my Facebook is www.facebook.com/ninjagrl09

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

Gm ladies

User Image

9 years ago

Hello lovelies!!!! I am sorry that I never responded to previous posts!!

I hope you are well and well on your way to your BFP or getting some answers in regards on what to do next!

I did one cycle of Clomid last month. Didn't have terrible side effects. CD23 progesterone was way up! 94.5.

My doctor seemed very confident with levels that high that I was pregnant. Unfortunately he was wrong. AF came right on time - exactly 2 weeks after my positive OPK.

We have discussed IUI with our doctor but he told us not to waste our time and go with IVF. We are basically relaxing and going with the flow over the next few months and will start the IVF process in the fall or new year.

I prayer that all you ladies get a BFP soon. I can't imagine what you all must go through every month. You are all wonderful ladies and deserve a BFP soon!!!! I wish there were easier ways or magic wands to wave over you all to make your journey easier. We haven't been TTC that long (only 11 cycles) but it is very frustrating seeing others conceive when they haven't even been trying or really wanted to be pregnant. I have had over 25 friends give birth or announce that they are expecting in the past 2 months. I am of course thrilled for them, but wish it could be that easy for all of you.

Anyhow I just thought I would check in and see how everyone was doing . Take care lovelies!!!! <3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo