Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

181 - 190 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Jada I have a splitting headache

User Image

10 years ago

Just quickly stopping in to say I managed to get a peak at my mans semen analysis results. All iswell except he has low viscosity.

User Image

10 years ago

Cam, really hope you feel better soon.

10 years ago

Thanks Jan I'm turning in now....man down

User Image

10 years ago

Blue, too tired to look it up ð??¢ what does that mean?? How have you been?

Cam,sleep well lady! Hope you start feeling better :)

Jan, how are you?

I'm pooped...in bed and will probably be asleep sooner than later...

10 years ago

Hey Jada. I'm doing ok. Trying to be positive and waiting (with a little anxiety) to do my pap next week. Outside of that, i'm great. Hopefully all the supplementation of the last two months would have done some good both in terms of ttc and my abnormal cells. You still doing those castor oil packs?

10 years ago

Morning ladies,

Jan, I found it so much easier to do when the dh was out of town, so I haven't...today is CD29 so I may just wait until after AF shows. When is your appointment?

Cam, hope you are feeling better, if even only a little bit.

Luv, how's it going??

Blue, think you may be sleeping, but hoping all is well. What are the next steps for you and your dh?

SMH, Holly, 1st, Amag, AFMed..where are y'all?? Hoping all is well!

Law, if you are looking know you are missed :)

AFM, as mentioned I am on CD29, so I am expecting AF to start showing today. Due to the stress from my PT test I am really sore so not feeling "af type" cramping, just achy overall. I am also really moody...so I am sure she's on the way. Still trying to stay positive for my appointment on next Tuesday...

10 years ago

CD 20 -Jada I'm a little better just a slight headache. Jada so no symptom spotting? Blue sorry about dh situation is there anything they can do? Luv I hope the witch is being gentle. I'm tired so I'm going to be lazy today lol I was yesterday as well. I pray everyone is having a great day.

User Image

10 years ago

Cam, glad it's easing up, when do you go back to the dentist? Rest up! You deserve a break :) I am trying so hard not too...and to ease disappointment my mind is telling me that AF is coming. I am feeling a bit crampy/achy in my lower abdomin and lower back. So assuming she will come. BUT my breast don't hurt at all which is unusal for me??

10 years ago

JLH heya! I will do every mile you want me to, just do the heavy lifting ;) New client is good! I have another one I'm meeting with tomorrow. Mo' money mo' money! You can still sleep in on Saturday, just work out a bit later. It's best to be rested when you work out anyway ;) FX that AF stays away for you!!

Cam holy crap! So sorry about your tooth! When will they be able to get it out?? Hang in there!

bluerose yay for good numbers! Not sure how much viscosity comes into play, either. As long as it's not horrible I think you're alright!

janise your pap will probably be fine, it's shocking how many times an abnormal pap will just clear up on its own! FX for you!

AFM CD 2, still pretty heavy! Cramps have eased up some though. Walked 10K this morning before it got WAY too hot, but it still felt hot. Then went to the dentist and told them about my TTC issues...every time I go to the dentist I remember how when I first went to this particular dentist, I'd just started TTC, and now it's my fourth cleaning without being pregnant. The dentist and hygienist (both women) were so nice about it! They're like "i knew a woman who went to that RE and they put her on a hormone and she got pregnant immediately!" Hoping I will be 5 months along at my next cleaning, dammit!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo