Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

501 - 510 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Holly - so happy for you that you found a remedy for your ms! Keep us posfed on your progress.

Jada - hopefully this is it...your month!

SMH - I totally undersfand your heartbreak. Good thing you found a nanny you are comfortable with.

Hey Luv! How was your day? How are you feeling?

9 years ago

Thanks girls!

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies sorry that I've been incognito I'm swamped with the three classes plus getting ready for this wedding today....Hair appointment at a.m.makeup scheduled at 11 a.m.then I have to run to take my mid term exam I haven't found any shoes yet wedding at 3 p.m. ughhhhh

User Image

9 years ago

@Holly3307 - Glad to hear you found something that helps! And that everything is ok!

@So_much_hope- Glad to hear you found a nanny!

@Camasia- Oh goodness that sounds so hectic!

I am doing alright. Not sure what cd I am on. Should be ovulating from my right side. So it should be a normal cycle this time. Just getting ready to go celebrate my friends birthday today!

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks blue. Have fun celebrating your friends bday and good luck this cycle!

User Image

9 years ago

Happy Saturday ladies! I'm here at the nail shop about to get a pedicure and shellac on my nails...

Blue, good luck this month and have fun with the celebration!

SMH, hope your day is going well...

Jan, thanks lady!! How are you?

Cam, pray your day goes well :)

Luv, where are ya? Hoping all is well!

AFM, think I'm ovulating, which is great except I'm hurting a bit. I felt like this last month with the Clomid too around the same point in my cycle. It's really uncomfortable like bloating and cramping...and gas! But not relieves it...anyone else ever experience this on Clomid while ovulating? The dh and I have been getting it in with some breaks in between so I'm praying it all lines up this time!!

9 years ago

Sorry you are in pain Jada. Hopefully the pain is worth it!!!! BFP BFP BFP!!

Afm: trying to spend every single moment with my little babes before Monday :(

User Image

9 years ago

SMH, I bet you are!! Do you have pics for your office? I totally wouldn't mind this discomfort if it resulted in that BFP!!

9 years ago

I have a photo book I'm taking but no pics in frames because I don't have an office right now. Our main office is being remodeled so were all kind of squatting where we can find space. Fx for you!!

User Image

9 years ago

I understand, but at least the book and tons of pics on your phone I'm assuming will help:)

I'm home and can't walk without pain :/ Layung on my heating pad but need to get up and pack something....blah!

Miss you ladies :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo