Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

231 - 240 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Yes but we know that our bodies play tricks on us.

User Image

10 years ago

@cam: I'm praying no more tricks!!!

User Image

10 years ago

JLH yay for starting the Clomid! Hoping you have no side effects! :)

Cam FX for no AF!

SMH hey girl! How's it going?

Agreed with JLH, what happened to all the other girls? Hope amag and afmedic (our latest preggos) are ok!

AFM CD 10, nothing going on. Looking forward to the weekend! And then to my u/s on Monday :)

10 years ago • Post starter

@luv: hey! Things are going much better. I ended up with mastitis last week and got really sick. Long story short Rella pretty much stopped gaining weight because my supply tanked. So we spent the last week nursing as much as possible and supplementing with breastmilk bottles. It worked tho because she gained 8.1 oz in the week! They like to see 7oz in 7 days so we did good :)

Can't wait for your u/s!! I was thinking you should get some audio books for your drive to and from the RE.

User Image

10 years ago

SMH yay for the weight gain!! :-D Glad things are going better now! Audiobooks are a good idea, I have a few comedy albums that are fun for long trips :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies!

SMH: good to see you! Glad to know you and Miss Rella are doing better now.

Cam: Hoping for a BFP for you.

Luv: Here's hoping that whatever the ultrasound shows up, will be an easy fix!

Jada: Hoping clomid works for you with little or no side effects.

Blue: Prayihng you get some answers soon...one way or the other. Must be really frustrating to be in the dark.

AFM: Had my "liquid pap" yesterday. Praying that things look better. She said for this one I will have to wait about a month for the results. So...another "wasted" month...making it a grand total of 3!!! I'm hanging in there though..

10 years ago

Thinking of you ladies watching and waiting! Nice to see some lights at end of tunnels for the long time ttc ladies!

@cam praying for you...fx and all those good vibes!

@luv I'm rather excited for you!

@dev sounds like a you did the deed at the right time to me! Fx for you

@smh glad rella is doing well now! And glad you got on top of the mastitis that's no fun at all!

I'm sure the newly preggo ladies are just taking a minute while dealing with m/s and all that. But I too hope the missing ladies are ok.

To anyone else wishing you all the best fx for you all :)

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

10 years ago

Quick note: took one pill last night after bit of a rough convo with the dh. He wants to wait until we move into the new house to try...nice of him to tell me after I had my hopes up. I have cried so much but trying to move forward. I will still be on here...praying for all of you ladies!

Jada

10 years ago

@jlhart: Whaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?! Why?? I'm so sorry honey. :( does he mean just the iui or ttc all together? I can't imagine how you must feel. I'd be devastated. I'm sorry. I wish I could give you a great big hug.

User Image

10 years ago

Oh Jada, I'm so, so sorry this is happening now. I hope his reasons are solid and it isnt pure sentiment, him wanting the new baby born in the new house and all. I know the decision must be hard to accept at any rate. Is he still willing to try and you forego IUI until later? I hope so. How far away is the new house from completion anyway?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo