Community post

Discussion

CD5- Need a Buddy! I am officially Despirate.

View Full Post

So i've been stalking this website for the last 3 months. I've been able to calculate my cycle length (30 days).

My first day of bleeding in march was 3/21 and ended 3/24 (short bleeding this month). This leaves me at Cd5 (please correct me if i'm wrong, still getting the hang of this).

Last month I couldnt track O because of a cold I had, BD and I were taking penicilin before our anniversary trip to cut the infection and we both got a yeast infection (yikes). This was exatly during my O week and I had some icky thrush.

Going out to buy OPKs for the first time after work today. (so nervous)

Anyone want to join adventures? :-)

225 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 225 Replies | Last Page

That's awesome Jenn!! Better start getting busy asap lol!

Lynnie--I'm going to test again around 3 or so too. I want that blazing positive and usually by now I have one. Let me know how your afternoon test goes! My temps are still low too. Thank goodness I temp bc otherwise I don't think I would know this cycle. I'm really hating these Answer strips lol!

10 years ago

Getting busy is an understatement lol. Please girls keep me posted on your OPKS :)

10 years ago

Well, 2pm test was neg, and 10:30pm was negative!

Cd16 today so I'm not out yet! FX FX FX FX

Www.gofundme.com/operation-baby <--- PLEASE CHECK THAT OUT 1ovulation, 1pregnancy, and 1 miscarriage 2012 :( Current cycle - femera TBD

10 years ago

Well CD14 and I was fully convinced I would ovulate today because I know how my body works with opks. But instead of a temp dip I got a temp rise. I'm kinda annoyed. I posted all my opks on this site yesterday and the one I took at 9pm was so dark it took almost all the dye from the control line and I kinda looked almost black (SUPER DARK). Hence the reason why I thought I would ovulate today. Usually I get two days of positives and on the second day I ovulate.....but not this time

10 years ago

Jenn-how high was your temp rise? You could've ovulated yesterday then. Usually we ovulate the day before the temp rise. So maybe?

CD 14 for me and still no positive I'm actually going to try a different brand today. Really hope it's just crummy tests that I've been using! I'm having all other symptoms (cramps) and CM is good so I'm confused too!

10 years ago

I do know there wasn't a dip yesterday because it's not very obvious on my chart. But my temp yesterday was 97.72 and today was 97.76. So I'm doubting ovulation happened yesterday. Take a look at my chart and let me know what you think

10 years ago

So I took a look at your chart and it doesn't look like you O'd. Also the temp increase isn't very much. I did notice that you ovulated on CD 18 last month, so perhaps your body is still gearing up to O. In a few of my past cycles, I had positive opk's on CD's 8-9ish with an increase in temp but I didn't actually ovulated until days later. Maybe this is the case? Even my dip strips from this month were stronger on CD 9 and then progressively got lighter. Still today, I'm negative. Just a thought as to maybe why. Aren't our bodies so aggravating sometimes?! Ugh!!! I'm going to retest this afternoon. I'm soooo ready to cross to the DPO side lol!

10 years ago

Actually that chart with the ovulation in CD18 was from 2012 when I got pregnant with my daughter.

10 years ago

Oh lol..sorry! Clearly I wasn't paying attention!

10 years ago

no worries. I'm having some serious O cramps right now. Wicked insane something weird feeling on the left side near the ovaries.....BURST OUT LITTLE EGG lmao.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo