Community post

Discussion

CD5- Need a Buddy! I am officially Despirate.

View Full Post

So i've been stalking this website for the last 3 months. I've been able to calculate my cycle length (30 days).

My first day of bleeding in march was 3/21 and ended 3/24 (short bleeding this month). This leaves me at Cd5 (please correct me if i'm wrong, still getting the hang of this).

Last month I couldnt track O because of a cold I had, BD and I were taking penicilin before our anniversary trip to cut the infection and we both got a yeast infection (yikes). This was exatly during my O week and I had some icky thrush.

Going out to buy OPKs for the first time after work today. (so nervous)

Anyone want to join adventures? :-)

225 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 225 Replies | Last Page

My temp today was 98.45 VS. my 98.61 yesterday so it wasn't a huge drop. My cm after my set ovulation for cd14 was slightly watery and then it went to straight to sticky. Now in my "TWW" it's become creamy. Stay tuned for my results after 8. This should be interesting.. Please note that I've never had conflicting ovulation days so this is bazaar

10 years ago

Okay now why would FF change your date then? I mean if your temps have all been similar (with the exception of your dip)? And your CM confirms O too?? Im confused! Do you input CM data on FF? Just wondering bc FF has changed on me before when I have. GL on the tests!

10 years ago

I'll have to look at. But here are my results HPT all negative and the CBAD was yet again a flashing smiley face

10 years ago

Im baffled

10 years ago

Just went to FF and I entered in my cm and it stayed the same. I had to set my chart on "research" so I could be at 8dpo instead of 5 and get the crosshairs back

10 years ago

Unbelievable! Not sure why I didn't mention this before but I quit using the digital opk's because I could get them to turn positive no matter what day of my cycle I was in. Just thought I'd let you know.

10 years ago

Idk what's happening. After the solid smiley and the 48 hour wait I tried again and it was a blank circle and even after that periodically afterwards they were still blank. I have done several regular opks the dip sticks and $store ones and those are negative. Confused is not the word I'm will to use at the moment.

10 years ago

Me too but ya, that's why I don't use the digitals anymore. I seem to have more accurate results with cheapies.

10 years ago

Every time I use the cheapie opk stick it's negative so idk. I think I'm just gonna stop everything and whatever happens...happens. I'm done stressing out and being confused. I was gonna test tomorrow at 9dpo but I don't think I'm gonna now only because this cycle has been so weird that I personally can't take anymore weirdness lol

10 years ago

I'm sorry. But yeah I can understand your frustration. Try not to stress, but keep me updated.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo