Community post

Discussion

CD5- Need a Buddy! I am officially Despirate.

View Full Post

So i've been stalking this website for the last 3 months. I've been able to calculate my cycle length (30 days).

My first day of bleeding in march was 3/21 and ended 3/24 (short bleeding this month). This leaves me at Cd5 (please correct me if i'm wrong, still getting the hang of this).

Last month I couldnt track O because of a cold I had, BD and I were taking penicilin before our anniversary trip to cut the infection and we both got a yeast infection (yikes). This was exatly during my O week and I had some icky thrush.

Going out to buy OPKs for the first time after work today. (so nervous)

Anyone want to join adventures? :-)

225 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 225 Replies | Last Page

I believe it was creamy. Some days was more then others. And sometimes it was a creamy watery mixture. I clicked on the discard button for today's temp and things went back to normal chart wise. Cover line and proper O date

10 years ago

Just wondering bc I've heard about the creamy thing. So are you going to leave today's temp as a discard?

10 years ago

Ya I think so. It was driving me crazy to I made it go away lol

10 years ago

LOL! I probably would've too! Update me tomorrow on temps!

10 years ago

I'm cramping pretty bad right now. Almost wanna scream. I will definitely keep you posted for sure

10 years ago

Oh wow really?! It sucks but I think that's a good sign! Did you have that with your first pregnancy?

10 years ago

No I didn't. I had these same cramps yesterday.
Mostly like a pulling/twisting feeling and achy hips and legs. Almost feels like af /ovulation pains but that clearing isn't possible

10 years ago

That's crazy! Sucks but crazy! I'll keep my fingers crossed it's a good thing. I've heard that it's good so guess we'll see! Feeling positive for both of us this month!

10 years ago

How long is your normal lutal phase?

10 years ago

15day LP

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo