Community post

Discussion

CD5- Need a Buddy! I am officially Despirate.

View Full Post

So i've been stalking this website for the last 3 months. I've been able to calculate my cycle length (30 days).

My first day of bleeding in march was 3/21 and ended 3/24 (short bleeding this month). This leaves me at Cd5 (please correct me if i'm wrong, still getting the hang of this).

Last month I couldnt track O because of a cold I had, BD and I were taking penicilin before our anniversary trip to cut the infection and we both got a yeast infection (yikes). This was exatly during my O week and I had some icky thrush.

Going out to buy OPKs for the first time after work today. (so nervous)

Anyone want to join adventures? :-)

225 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 225 Replies | Last Page

Sooooo we all thought last mouth we we're pregnant?!?! Haha that's way to funny. And to top if off we all got AF on the same day WEIRD lol

10 years ago

I'm cd7 today! My first femera cycle. Really hoping it works!

Read my story here

Www.gofundme.com/operation-baby

Www.gofundme.com/operation-baby <--- PLEASE CHECK THAT OUT 1ovulation, 1pregnancy, and 1 miscarriage 2012 :( Current cycle - femera TBD

10 years ago

Lol, did you ladies get af on valentines day too? I did it was horrible. Smh.

Jen are you on the preseed now? I actually just googled it and it's a lube. I might just order it tomorrow. I didn't bother researching before because I honestly want to try getting pregnant without anything first but I'm already becoming impatient. The fact that it isn't orally taken wins me over.

I know I'm becoming too obsessed with ttc. Heck I haven't even checked my ig. This is a "whole nother" level to social media . I love it, it keeps me sane. Thank you so much girls :))

10 years ago • Post starter

Jhoe05 don't lose hope ! That was in October , it hasn't been a year yet. It's only been 5 months and honestly I wouldn't eve
Count the first month. It's been about 3-4. That's normal. :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Yeah I use the preseed because it also mimics cervical mucous which is a huge help to the swimmers when you sometimes lack natural CM. And I didn't get af on valentines day she showed up on the 22nd instead lol

10 years ago

I used pressed just as a lube for dryness. Since it's sperm friendly I didn't want to use other lubes that could harm the process! I recommend it to anyone ttc!

Www.gofundme.com/operation-baby <--- PLEASE CHECK THAT OUT 1ovulation, 1pregnancy, and 1 miscarriage 2012 :( Current cycle - femera TBD

10 years ago

Thanks Hope0306! You're probably right. It's just so hard to be patient lol. I didn't get AF on the 14th (thank god!) but it sure enough came on the 21st! I really like the pressed too. Sometimes I just need a little help and hubby really likes it too. I don't tell him when I use it though and he always says "something's different" lol. I wouldn't consider it to be something thats using something to get pregnant unnaturally, it just helps without harming sperm. Try it. Can be a little pricey though :)

10 years ago

I found the preseed at Target for 19.99 the cheapest Ive seen anywhere else especially online. I just bought my months supply of opks (50 ct) and it also came with (20 ct) HPT. So here's to POAS and a lot of sticks lol. One thing cool about this purchase was they came with 70 mini collection cups. Enough cups for each test. So that was cool.

10 years ago

Jenn--that's awesome! Did the tests come from Target too? I've never seen that before. As much as I test, that sounds like a cool deal...especially the cups lol. When do you plan on starting the OPK's? I think I might start on CD 10 even though thats early for me, I just like to see progression!

10 years ago

Actually I got them from Amazon for 21.99 for ALL that . I will probably begin my opks around CD9 because I have been having such short cycles

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo