Community post

Discussion

CD5- Need a Buddy! I am officially Despirate.

View Full Post

So i've been stalking this website for the last 3 months. I've been able to calculate my cycle length (30 days).

My first day of bleeding in march was 3/21 and ended 3/24 (short bleeding this month). This leaves me at Cd5 (please correct me if i'm wrong, still getting the hang of this).

Last month I couldnt track O because of a cold I had, BD and I were taking penicilin before our anniversary trip to cut the infection and we both got a yeast infection (yikes). This was exatly during my O week and I had some icky thrush.

Going out to buy OPKs for the first time after work today. (so nervous)

Anyone want to join adventures? :-)

225 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 225 of 225 Replies

Hows it going jhoe? did AF show her bloody face yet? GRRRR.... i'm 2 days late and I dont even think I bd enough, i dont even know when I ovulated. All this stress I went through this month, completely lost.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey girls just checking in on ya. How is everyone?

10 years ago

jenn2011 Hi Jen...! hows your cycle treating you? did you get the BFP yet?????

on April 12th at 9dpo!!!! what's happening with you? Have you tested I neeeeeed details lol

10 years ago

Yayyyy I'm so happy for you !!! YOU give me details and advise!

Af showed up on Monday evening. Blahhhh. I figured. I couldn't dtd for nearly 3 weeks due to the stress. But it's a new cycle now and this time I'm Going to focus.

Bd!! So excited for you!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo