Community post

Discussion

CD5- Need a Buddy! I am officially Despirate.

View Full Post

So i've been stalking this website for the last 3 months. I've been able to calculate my cycle length (30 days).

My first day of bleeding in march was 3/21 and ended 3/24 (short bleeding this month). This leaves me at Cd5 (please correct me if i'm wrong, still getting the hang of this).

Last month I couldnt track O because of a cold I had, BD and I were taking penicilin before our anniversary trip to cut the infection and we both got a yeast infection (yikes). This was exatly during my O week and I had some icky thrush.

Going out to buy OPKs for the first time after work today. (so nervous)

Anyone want to join adventures? :-)

225 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 225 Replies | Last Page

Ok so I sent you two separate message and neither of the was the right code for my chart. I swear these site hate my guts

10 years ago

LOL! I got it. Looks real promising! I'm really thinking yesterday was an implantation dip..why else would it spike today? Fingers crossed! My temp went up today too. Now I really hope I get a dip soon lol. I heard its a real good sign but I never had one. Did you have one with your first? I can't remember.

10 years ago

Yay yay for us sorry It took 3 tries to get the right code lol. I've been on the look out for implantation bleeding but nothing yet. But I've also read that it doesn't have to happen anyways. As far a "dip" I've also read that it's not always an indication of pregnancy. But whatever I'm hopeful lol. With my pregnancy with my daughter I had a slight dip at 4dpo but that was clearly way to early the next dip was at 9dpo which is when I got my . So idk
Yesterday was 98.14 and it jumped all the a up to 98.61 today lol

10 years ago

I'm back..had to get my step-daughters off to school. Ya, I'd say that being positive despite mixed reviews about implantation is much better than being skeptical! I've heard mixed things about it too, but I've heard too that more women who are pregnant than not have the dip! Did you have implantation bleeding before? I've heard it's actually pretty rare but that the dip is common. Like you said, who knows but sounds promising to me! The only thing that I've noticed different with me is my CM. TMI but I'm usually pretty dry after ovulation and I'm def not. That's why I asked you yesterday about yours in your last pregnancy. I'm so neurotic lol..I just wanna have some symptoms but as of now...NONE haha

10 years ago

My cm dried up right after ovulation then went to a sticky consistency. Now it's back to like a slimy watery(possibly like ewcm) but kinda different sorry WAY TMI lol. No implantation bleeding with my daughter. I'll be honest I broke down and tested...waiting on the results now

10 years ago

Haha!! I don't think I could've resisted either...I'm anxious for you lol! Please post it!

10 years ago

Ummm there's something on it

10 years ago

I wanna see!!

10 years ago

It's weird tho. I can see it but it won't show up on invert. Evap maybe. But it was within the time frame so idk

10 years ago

What kind of test is it. I've taken some that def have something but will not show up using invert too.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo