Community post

Discussion

CD5- Need a Buddy! I am officially Despirate.

View Full Post

So i've been stalking this website for the last 3 months. I've been able to calculate my cycle length (30 days).

My first day of bleeding in march was 3/21 and ended 3/24 (short bleeding this month). This leaves me at Cd5 (please correct me if i'm wrong, still getting the hang of this).

Last month I couldnt track O because of a cold I had, BD and I were taking penicilin before our anniversary trip to cut the infection and we both got a yeast infection (yikes). This was exatly during my O week and I had some icky thrush.

Going out to buy OPKs for the first time after work today. (so nervous)

Anyone want to join adventures? :-)

225 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 225 Replies | Last Page

Jenn..so weird about your opks being pos. for 3 days!! Holy crap! I agree..stop testing lol! Was your temp still high today? Mine went down, so guess I didn't O on CD 14. I did have another blaring pos. opk this morning, so I'm thinking today might actually be the day. CD 16 is a tad late for me to O but as long as I actually do, then I'm fine with it lol!

Glad you're back Lynnie!! Jenn and I were just talking about where everyone went! Are you testing with the opk's twice a day? I was sure that I missed my surge but then yesterday I finally got a pos. Btw..super sweet that you take care of your grandma. I miss mine so much too!

10 years ago

Ya my temps for the the last threes days have been CD14 97.76 (possible ovulation day) Friday CD15 97.91 and today CD16 97.89 so all I need is just ONE more day to confirm Cd14 was the day considering I've had a total of 6 days of pos OPKS ugh. tomorrow proves ovulation happened. I always get super nervous those first 3 days after possible O

10 years ago

I was temping 3 times a day. I bought some dollar store tests yesterday and those are actually showing me something! The internet ones I bought so a very faint line since cd8

I was able to post a photo. Go check it out

Www.gofundme.com/operation-baby <--- PLEASE CHECK THAT OUT 1ovulation, 1pregnancy, and 1 miscarriage 2012 :( Current cycle - femera TBD

10 years ago

Jenn--I always get super nervous too! Like I'm so scared that maybe I don't ovulate lol. Well I'll keep fingers crossed that tomorrow AM will confirm your O date!

Praying that my temp goes up and stays up tomorrow, as I think today was the day. Finally had a opk that test line was stronger than control..we'll see! I've never O'd after CD 16 and today was 16. Hubby wasn't up to the bd'ing last night so I hope that I didn't miss it!

Lynnie--I checked out your opk and it def. looks like you're close! Hopefully you can BD asap :)

Keep me posted..I'm so ready to be on the DPO side lmao!

10 years ago

OVULATION CONFIRMED Now I can finally chill out!! What's happen with you ladies....please give me good news

10 years ago

That's awesome!! Now just start gearing up to start taking the hpt's LOL!

Unfortunately, my temp this morning was still low. I'm over pissed off right now and FF changed my possible ovulation to be CD's 15-18. I've had two days of + opk's but no shift. So confused. Guess I just have to wait it out ugh and I'm beyond over BD'ing haha!

10 years ago

I would be beyond pissed also. And I'm definitely DONE BD'ING also. I feel horrible that I'm the only one so far in the tww

10 years ago

Aww don't feel horrible! I'm happy for you and hopefully tomorrow my temp will be up. I'm just scared that maybe I'm not going to O. I've never had an annovulatory cycle so I'm not sure what' up. What's even more weird is that I check CM and today it's exactly how it normally has been in the past right after ovulation. Who knows..this has been the weirdest cycle for me yet! Keeping fingers crossed that temps go up and I can join you in the TTW . I really just need to learn a bit of patience and relax lol!

So are you 3 or 4 dpo now? I say why not and just test at 7 lol! Keep us posted!

10 years ago

I'm 3dpo today. As for patients I don't have any of those either. Hence the reason why I test super duper early. I really really pray you come over to my side soon so we can be together in this agony of 2 weeks....haha who am I kidding I'll know before the two weeks are even up lmao. I usually get a pos if I'm pregnant at 9dpo. I'm so hoping you don't have a cycle where you don't ovulate that would totally suck. I need someone to keep me sane lol

10 years ago

Haha! I was just thinking about the "TTW"...like you I test early and sometimes more than once a day, so if I EVER get a positive I'd def know before the TTW was up! I better f'ing ovulate lol and we can do our "one week wait" together

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo