Community post

Discussion

August 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Let's keep those BFP's coming ladies!!!

Prayers, Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

451 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

441 - 450 of 451 Replies | Last Page

Hey girls - so small update - I just came back from ultrasound - they were checking for Down Syndrome and overall if baby is developing - it all looks good.

I uploaded picture to my profile if you interested.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Basia - Thats great news! I'm glad to hear the U/S went well for you. you're little bean is a cutie.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Basia- SOOOO Cute!!! I'm guessing boy! I can't wait for my 12 week I hope my pic is as great as yours!

User Image

8 years ago

basia, the baby is so cute! How do you feel? I think you can feel more relaxed now that you passed the 12th week!

8 years ago

Jesk - wishing you luck during your wait and FX for you!!

Margie - I hope you have been able to get your meds sorted prior to your leaving!

Chaffins - great pic! Already growing like a weed!!

TTC - we didn't do the testing but I think the reason why your doctor is saying they will only transfer one is because they will only transfer ones that have no abnormalities therefore the chances of you conceiving are greater. I agree that I would push for more than one if you can. Good luck on your OAR test!!

Basia - I can't believe how big your baby is already! How sweet! to respond to your statement I wanted to clear something up. I didn't mean that I was in a funk because of the possibility of not having twins. We are completely ecstatic that we have one baby growing nicely! But you all know as well as I do when you see an empty sac, you can't help but feel sad for what should have been your baby. That's all I meant :) I sure don't want anyone thinking I'm not happy or thankful for my baby.

8 years ago

Baby - I get what you are saying.

So who is testing any time soon???? What DPO will you be when you test?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Baby - When do you go back?

8 years ago

Is there a September Board yet?

8 years ago

Cate, I go back on Wednesday. :)

8 years ago

Here is link for September board:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=532679

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo